SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:40 am

joshfan wrote:Just saw that jillian follows josh, anyone else think they could be cute together?

i dont know about cute..but im sure they most probably will be producing healthy, fit, muscle-ish children as parents. giggling chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 2498057887 peace

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:46 am

joshfan wrote:Just saw that jillian follows josh, anyone else think they could be cute together?

I think that would be 2 alphas again. It would be funny if he dated Britt after CH asked him about her at the premiere. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:03 am

grace8136 wrote:Thanks all for catching me up...

julychild- thanks for the info on the LCD pic of Becca. I didn't know we had that SC. Guessing there's not one of Whitney, but I'll go look now.

jcrbil - that's why it seems hard to tell from SM with the F3 and Chris saying he was back at work the next day.

auntie- thanks. I only knew that she followed RS on the 24th. It seems everyone is thoroughly convinced Kaitlyn is out. I wonder why Becca was in a hotel in Oklahoma. scratch
I am not sure what you mean about a hotel in Oklahoma. Becca was in a hotel in Shreveport, which is exactly where her HTD was filmed(the city, don't know about the hotel). All I am saying is that there is no real way of knowing exactly when that pic was taken. We know when it was posted on instagram, but that doesn't mean that's when it was actually taken. Besides, Chris was back at work within 24 hrs of the FRC. Whose to say that Becca wasn't the F1? Personally, I am keeping an open mind here and trying to sleuth out what we do have. :cutesmile!:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:11 am

^^ I got it from Whitney's thread...

Julychild wrote:

The pictures were identified to have been taken in Bartlesville, OK. I can't remember the hotel name, but Sanlee identified it. I think that they were taken the same day they were posted. I can't rehash it, but we have seen other stuff to positively make that conclusion. What we couldn't tell was why she left Arlington for Bartlesville, and didn't go straight home to Shereveport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:29 am

grace8136 wrote:^^ I got it from Whitney's thread...

Julychild wrote:

The pictures were identified to have been taken in Bartlesville, OK. I can't remember the hotel name, but Sanlee identified it. I think that they were taken the same day they were posted. I can't rehash it, but we have seen other stuff to positively make that conclusion. What we couldn't tell was why she left Arlington for Bartlesville, and didn't go straight home to Shereveport.

Here's where you can find San's post that ID'd the hotel in Shreveport.  With the filter taken off in one of the pics, Becca isn't as tanned as she looked in the original pic. I am thinking that it is entirely possible that that pic is from HTD's. Hope it helps....

Posts for becca's hotel room pic.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p60-bachelor-19-becca-tilley#720264

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p60-bachelor-19-becca-tilley#720271

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

Julychild wrote:

Here's where you can find San's post that ID'd the hotel in Shreveport.  With the filter taken off in one of the pics, Becca isn't as tanned as she looked in the original pic.  I am thinking that it is entirely possible that that pic is from HTD's.  Hope it helps....

There is that possibility since she had her hometown date Oct 30 (same date as her birthday) and her sisters just held onto this photo until after FRC. The problem with that is her sister's caption of the photo was "BB's back". I am assuming this means back to stay (not visit). Also, why would they meet Becca at a hotel if she is going for HTD? She would most likely meet her sisters at her parent's home?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Julychild wrote:

Here's where you can find San's post that ID'd the hotel in Shreveport.  With the filter taken off in one of the pics, Becca isn't as tanned as she looked in the original pic.  I am thinking that it is entirely possible that that pic is from HTD's.  Hope it helps....

There is that possibility since she had her hometown date Oct 30 (same date as her birthday) and her sisters just held onto this photo until after FRC. The problem with that is her sister's caption of the photo was "BB's back". I am assuming this means back to stay (not visit). Also, why would they meet Becca at a hotel if she is going for HTD? She would most likely meet her sisters at her parent's home?
The only thing I can think of cause it's happened before is that she stayed in a hotel while they were there for the HTD and considering she was there for a week or there abouts, her family may of come to the hotel to visit with her. Now, I wouldn't put it past anyone for trying to fool people to think that. I am still not counting out the possibility of Becca or even Kaitlyn for that matter being the F1. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:46 am

^That's not how it works for HTDs. She isn't sitting in a hotel room in her hometown. They keep them in whatever city the RC will be in and they are only in town for when their date is happening.

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 87b72b10 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 86669110 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:26 am

umngirl wrote:^That's not how it works for HTDs. She isn't sitting in a hotel room in her hometown. They keep them in whatever city the RC will be in and they are only in town for when their date is happening.

hmm i thought ive heard the famous story about JP and Ash get 'busted' by the producers sneaking to secretly meet in their hotel during JP's HTD? giggling ..ditto with Ryan-Trista long time ago...I could be wrong though...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
umngirl wrote:^That's not how it works for HTDs. She isn't sitting in a hotel room in her hometown. They keep them in whatever city the RC will be in and they are only in town for when their date is happening.

hmm i thought ive heard the famous story about JP and Ash get 'busted' by the producers sneaking to secretly meet in their hotel during JP's HTD? giggling  ..ditto with Ryan-Trista long time ago...I could be wrong though...

I don't believe it was the HTD that happened.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 am

My question is, who isn't she following? LOL I think she will be on BIP II for sure though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

hmm i thought ive heard the famous story about JP and Ash get 'busted' by the producers sneaking to secretly meet in their hotel during JP's HTD? giggling  ..ditto with Ryan-Trista long time ago...I could be wrong though...

That was like the same night as the date. The contestants don't sit in a hotel room in their hometown all week. They are flown in the day before their date and flown out the day after. That's the norm. But having their families come see them at their hotel room also doesnt happen. At least not that I've ever heard of.

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 87b72b10 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 86669110 chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy