SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:57 am

Michelle Harvey‏@GroomedbyMH·21 hrs21 hours ago Los Angeles, CA
@C_Soules groomed by @GroomedbyMH for @opusbeauty @ABCTheBachelor  @CHANEL @Number4HairCare

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 B4oy57MCQAEcAq0

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:12 am

I tweeted her that saying "groomed by" makes him sound like a show dog, LOL

:Bendog

And she poufed up his chia hair higher than ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:That was the most scripted media article I ever read. He's just gone down a couple of notches for me.

He has no idea what went on behind the scenes during JPG's season.

I think we were very different in regard.

You got that right. MF: Jump! CS: How high?

“Honestly, I really am extremely happy and excited by the person that won, if we want to call it that.”

That is just awful.

My take on this comment is that the person that "won" (if you can call it that) makes him extremely happy and excited. He doesn't say he's happy for the person that one. He probably could have used a better word but I didn't interpret it as anything offensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:03 pm

My take with the comment is that by saying "If you want to call them that", he is basically saying, well the "winner". It sounds like he doesnt really think of them as a "winner" or competition though, because in reality, it's not a game to be won. It's life and love. At least supposed to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:43 pm

eversotrue wrote:My take with the comment is that by saying "If you want to call them that", he is basically saying, well the "winner". It sounds like he doesnt really think of them as a "winner" or competition though, because in reality, it's not a game to be won. It's life and love. At least supposed to be.

I agree, he is not comfortable calling her "the winner" Chris seems like he wants the best match for him and does not like to think if it as a game or contest. Catherine mentioned that too. She wanted Sean if they were the best match... not just to win. Makes perfect sense for him to question that term.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:50 am

Eviebloom wrote:
eversotrue wrote:My take with the comment is that by saying "If you want to call them that", he is basically saying, well the "winner". It sounds like he doesnt really think of them as a "winner" or competition though, because in reality, it's not a game to be won. It's life and love. At least supposed to be.

I agree, he is not comfortable calling her "the winner"   Chris seems like he wants the best match for him and does not like to think if it as a game or contest.  Catherine mentioned that too.  She wanted Sean if they were the best match... not just to win.  Makes perfect sense for him to question that term.  
I agree, I don't think that his statement is meant as a negative. He is happy that he found the "one". I don't think that him doing the interview can be taken in a negative as in general, he's happy the process is over, happy that he found the one that makes him so. As far as his hairstyle goes, I do think that he could get an upgrade in it, but at the same time, it works for him and isn't that what matters??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:58 pm

He may have used the word "winner" because he knew he couldn't refer to her as his "fiancee" or "love of his life" and was at a loss for words. Unfortunately, any reference short of "fiancee" or "love" might be construed as negative, so he can't win.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:He may have used the word "winner" because he knew he couldn't refer to her as his "fiancee" or "love of his life" and was at a loss for words.  Unfortunately, any reference  short of "fiancee" or "love" might be construed as negative, so he can't win.
So true. I for one can't wait for the season to begin as I feel that he will look good and the producers are going to want that after the disaster of JP's season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:33 am

He could have simply said: "the one I chose at the end of this wild, romantic process."

For someone who kind of shudders at the thought of ooey gooey romance, I was able to come up with something that sounds a lot better than using the term "winner". Winner--the person who wins a competition. I would hate for my heart to be a prize in a competition. JMO hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:39 am

But people do say things like, "she won my heart". Not a competition in that case. Just a figure of speech.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:He could have simply said: "the one I chose at the end of this wild, romantic process."  

For someone who kind of shudders at the thought of ooey gooey romance, I was able to come up with something that sounds a lot better than using the term "winner". Winner--the person who wins a competition. I would hate for my heart to be a prize in a competition. JMO hmmm

Yes but you're quicker on your feet (so to speak) than Chris is, Kasha. :Nod:  I think he meant it better than it sounded or at least I'll cut him a break. The part that surprised me was they let him talk about it. Usually they have to play coy about having picked someone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:09 pm

http://www.etonline.com/tv/155230_can_prince_farming_bring_the_nice_back_to_the_bachelor/

ET is with new Bachelor Chris Soules, who is poised to bring an all-American flavor to the show.

After the bad taste that Juan Pablo Gavaris and Jake Pavelka left in the mouths of The Bachelor fans, viewers seem to be ready for a nice guy to take the reins. That's exactly what they're getting with the 33-year-old farmer from Iowa.

"Pretty much what you see is what you get with me," Soules told ET. "I am going to be open-hearted and just get to know these girls."

Soules stole every woman's heart when he was vying for Bachelorette Andi Dorfman's affections on season 10 of ABC's dating series. With his sensitive personality and swoon-worthy smile, Soules quickly became a fan favorite.chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 4 Index

The biggest risk with Soules might be that he's a little too safe, but he is in it for the right reasons.

"I'm at the point in my life where I want to find love," he said.

The above is their transcription a video on the above link
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy