SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SingleandReadytoMingle - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 pm

If Becca was F2 she would have met his family at MTP that was in Iowa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

SingleandReadytoMingle - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by atem Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If Becca was F2 she would have met his family at MTP that was in Iowa.

Yeah, but if Whitney met his friends and Jade met his family & went a local football game and Becca didn't until the MTP, that could be why Becca wasn't F1. There was nothing set up to let her see what his 'real life' is like.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:50 pm

Good point, I am simply pointing out she did eventually meet his family at the MTP.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:51 pm

Well all the girls this next episode meet his sisters since they pick Jade for Cinderella date. Kaitlyn running down the street in Arlington also shows all the final ones did spend time there even if not directly with his parents so were probably aware of what his lifestyle is like. Also find it interesting that Jade drives over 8 hours to go back for her "second chance" and with the second chances theme running through this season seems the editors have a reason behind their madness. RS didn't even know that about JAde coming back so I'm not sure he is not just guessing about who Chris picks.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:56 pm

atem wrote:Any info if Becca met with his family while in Iowa?

Didn't Jade meet with his family during their football date?  
Other than MTP, Becca had a video of her walking with him and some photos but nothing to indicate what they actually did on their date at all IIRC. RS had said there was to be some private concert and had attributed that to Whitney but based on the SM posts and the mural date it was highly doubtful there was a concert unless it was extremely late at night. I thought it perhaps was part of Becca's date since there was nothing spoiled or said about her during that time?

As for Jade, I don't know whether his family was at the game or not and whether or not she met them there (no photos that I recall giving evidence of this as is the case with Whitney). However, his family DID choose Jade for the Cinderella date so they at least saw her in person or? Not sure how they were involved in that process (before the show began? during? there at the mansion?).

Luvstruck wrote:Well all the girls this next episode meet his sisters since they pick Jade for Cinderella date.  Kaitlyn running down the street in Arlington also shows all the final ones did spend time there even if not directly with his parents so were probably aware of what his lifestyle is like. Also find it interesting that Jade drives over 8 hours to go back for her "second chance" and with the second chances theme running through this season seems the editors have a reason behind their madness. RS didn't even know that about JAde coming back so I'm not sure he is not just guessing about who Chris picks.  
I believe it was Jordan that drove back? I could be wrong no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Sneak Peek
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/the-bachelor-clip-ashley-acts-crazy-151935666.html

OMG that's all I have to say about that
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
atem wrote:Any info if Becca met with his family while in Iowa?

Didn't Jade meet with his family during their football date?  
Other than MTP, Becca had a video of her walking with him and some photos but nothing to indicate what they actually did on their date at all IIRC. RS had said there was to be some private concert and had attributed that to Whitney but based on the SM posts and the mural date it was highly doubtful there was a concert unless it was extremely late at night. I thought it perhaps was part of Becca's date since there was nothing spoiled or said about her during that time?

As for Jade, I don't know whether his family was at the game or not and whether or not she met them there (no photos that I recall giving evidence of this as is the case with Whitney). However, his family DID choose Jade for the Cinderella date so they at least saw her in person or? Not sure how they were involved in that process (before the show began? during? there at the mansion?).

Luvstruck wrote:Well all the girls this next episode meet his sisters since they pick Jade for Cinderella date.  Kaitlyn running down the street in Arlington also shows all the final ones did spend time there even if not directly with his parents so were probably aware of what his lifestyle is like. Also find it interesting that Jade drives over 8 hours to go back for her "second chance" and with the second chances theme running through this season seems the editors have a reason behind their madness. RS didn't even know that about JAde coming back so I'm not sure he is not just guessing about who Chris picks.  
I believe it was Jordan that drove back? I could be wrong no idea

IA ...if we refer to what RS has been spoiling, it was Jordan on epi 5 who pulled a 'returnee'.

this is the first time ive heard about Jade asking a second chance. Would you mind to clarify luvstruck?. TIA ! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:12 pm

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/559531425259479042

This is a link to a tweet which has a pic of Kaitlyn with a Canadian hockey player. He calls out Chris for being a player. I'm sure it will disappear once tptb get wind of it. Sorry I can't bring it over...maybe someone can?
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:19 pm

^Here you go
SingleandReadytoMingle - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 B8PZ1VTCcAAHFWc

Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe

Hah Get a load of this guy “@BizNasty2point0: You don't deserve her @C_Soules. #jerk #player #SingleAndReadyToMingle

SingleandReadytoMingle - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 87b72b10 SingleandReadytoMingle - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 86669110 SingleandReadytoMingle - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:22 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/559531425259479042

This is a link to a tweet which has a pic of Kaitlyn with a Canadian hockey player. He calls out Chris for being a player. I'm sure it will disappear once tptb get wind of it. Sorry I can't bring it over...maybe someone can?

He is an ex NHL player and IMO he's pot calling kettle black. Sorry to say since he is a local home town hockey player.  no no Kaitlyn don't make me not like you again.

**Edited to remove pic Sorry umngirl, posting at the same time**

Paul Bissonnette retweeted
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe  ·  18m 18 minutes ago
Hah Get a load of this guy “@BizNasty2point0: You don't deserve her @C_Soules. #jerk #player #SingleAndReadyToMingle

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Saw a new preview on tv about an hour ago. Chris got all huffy with Britt and told her to "Go Home!" Looked choppy, so may have been edited to look worse than it is.

Also, not sure if the grapevine preview has been posted. Ashley I talking about telling Chris she's a virgin is near the end of it.

http://vimeo.com/117664601

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Yes, the picture is now down and here is Kaitlyn respons

[ltr]@kaitlynbristowe[/ltr]

Everyone needs to calm down @BizNasty2point0 is my brah and doesn't know any spoilers we just have the same sense of humour

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy