SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:32 pm

I seem to remember the leads often describing the final two as the total package and in glowing terms because they are trying to sell them to the general public as such a great person but not the perfect person for them. At least that's how I always remember it, especially when the lead does the recaps of the last few girls in the final episode and in media interviews.

Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 87b72b10 Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 86669110 Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I think the Ellen video points to whitney too.  If he did not pick whitney, no way he would say she looks like a mother.  I think he would have much nicer things to say id she was final 2.  JMHO  Smiley

clapping! really good point. Now I'm even more convinced that Whitney is F1
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:39 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I think the Ellen video points to whitney too.  If he did not pick whitney, no way he would say she looks like a mother.  I think he would have much nicer things to say id she was final 2.  JMHO  Smiley

That was my take on it too. Chris was very complimentary to Becca and her whole family, (she's the whole package, but I didn't choose her)
His comment about Whitney was like he was trying to stay generic, not to give anything away.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 pm

That was a great interview.  I just adore Ellen and Chris did well in the interview for the self-proclaimed shy boy.

What higher compliment can you pay a woman by seeing her as the mother of his kids and pay tribute to his mother sitting in the audience.  Whitney is F1, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

^^ Well to be fair he said she looks a mother, not the mother of his kids. Based on this video, I think he picks Whitney. Smiley He was so complimentary to Becca in more of a generic way. Love both the final 2 girls, but this video tell me he picks whitney.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Max64 wrote:

That was my take on it too.  Chris was very complimentary to Becca and her whole family, (she's the whole package, but I didn't choose her)  
His comment about Whitney was like he was trying to stay generic, not to give anything away.  

That was exactly what I thought when I saw the Ellen clip.  Whitney will be teasing him that he called her mother...they are all having a good laugh about that.  Just my sense.  I really do not know.  But I just can not see Becca and Chris as a match at all.  I think it is fun on this show, but that relationship seems like a lot of work.  The relationship with Whitney and Chris just seems to have a lot more energy and possibilities for long term.  Becca is coming out of her shell, I think she wants to experience life a bit more before settling down.  Most of all I want them to have happy, healthy relationships.  I hope that happened for all them however it ends up.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^ Well to be fair he said she looks a mother, not the mother of his kids.  Based on this video, I think he picks Whitney.  Smiley  He was so complimentary to Becca in more of a generic way.  Love both the final 2 girls, but this video tell me he picks whitney.  

He says she looks like a mother, then added he wants kids and I just associated them as one thought, IMO.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 pm

mindless wrote:
see2love wrote:
mindless wrote:

I'd put another point in the Becca column after watching that. He called her the total package and used present tense when saying her being a virgin doesn't affect "how I feel about that person" followed by an 'oops, did I just give something away' face. Whitney apparently just looks like a mother. Not something I'd necessarily want to hear from my boyfriend. giggling

Or an attempt to mislead us? I am definitely still on the Becca is F1 train though.

I just don't think Chris is a very good actor and he looked totally calm when Ellen picked Whitney as the winner. When she said maybe you picked Becca after all, he got visibly nervous again.

The lover comment was just in reply to Ellen saying 'lover' would be another good word, so I just took it as Chris trying to be witty.

IA. I noticed his face, when Ellen said, Is that a good thing? His expression was saying NO. Point for Becca imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 pm

He seemed nervous when both pics were shown so it's a draw for me.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:54 pm

I still think Whit is f1 but that was a strange answer.

Vday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Max64 wrote:

That was my take on it too.  Chris was very complimentary to Becca and her whole family, (she's the whole package, but I didn't choose her)  

But then again, by that that time Ellen had already counted Becca out of the running, so maybe that made him loosen up and be less careful with his words. Though I do think it's weird he had nothing more to say about Whitney, if she was F2. But he didn't say much about Kaitlyn either, just called her a firecracker.

Maybe it's just me, but I would be offended if my SO said I look like a mother considering I don't have any kids yet. I mean it's one thing thinking she'd make a good mother to his kids one day, but it being the first thing he thought about when he saw her? Usually men have totally different thoughts about the women they're attracted to. The mother bit comes after kids and isn't always a good thing.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:01 pm

mindless wrote:
Max64 wrote:

But then again, by that that time Ellen had already counted Becca out of the running, so maybe that made him loosen up and be less careful with his words. Though I do think it's weird he had nothing more to say about Whitney, if she was F2. But he didn't say much about Kaitlyn either, just called her a firecracker.

Maybe it's just me, but I would be offended if my SO said I look like a mother considering I don't have any kids yet. I mean it's one thing thinking she'd make a good mother to his kids one day, but it being the first thing he thought about when he saw her? Usually men have totally different thoughts about the women they're attracted to. The mother bit comes after kids and isn't always a good thing.

Maybe that's how the pregnancy stick finally plays into this season! It would be hilarious if he said that and we find out Whitney is pregnant at ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy