SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

It's so fun how we all see it differently laugh out loud to me it points to Whitney
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by Longhornfan Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:44 pm

I don't recall Ellen asking Chris to describe both Whitney and Kaitlyn using just one word, but there are so many other words that he could have chosen to describe Whitney, that would not have given away Whitney as bring his F1.  And for the record, I am still not sure who that woman actually was/is.

It seems like if Chris had been coached as to how to answer questions about his F3 prior to the Ellen show, well, I would think that he could have picked something other than Whitney looks like a mother.  He could have said how much fun she could be, how she never seemed to meet a stranger, how he admired her career choice to help people with fertility issues have babies of their own, etc.

His description of Kaitlyn was in line with her edit as she has appeared on the show, and I felt like he meant it as a huge compliment for her.  But, I just felt like Chris could have used so many other words to describe Whitney, something that would have spoken to some of her more personal characteristics - like strong, funny, kind, giving, dedicated, etc.

I just found it strange that he chose something as generic as "mother", but maybe he did choose Whitney and just panicked and said the first thing that popped into his head.  His description of Becca certainly contained some very personal characteristics about her as a "person", whereas I felt Whitney's one word description was more impersonal.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:52 pm

I just watched Chris on Ellen and I don't feel he gave any clues away.  The worth the wait comment from the sister was interesting to say the least.  It will be interesting to see tonight's episode!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I just watched Chris on Ellen and I don't feel he gave any clues away.  The worth the wait comment from the sister was interesting to say the least.  It will be interesting to see tonight's episode!
:yes: considering Becca said those exact words to him on the ep 3 GD I even put that quote from her in my newest vid chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 68 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:First of all, I love Ellen. She is great. I'd love to see her and JK together, they'd be hysterical!!

I think he was almost afraid to say too much about Whitney and sort of went on about Becca. I think he is just so nervous that he is going to spill the beans.

Let's face it, at this point, people's minds aren't going to be changed, unless we get FRC pictures of both and could do some old fashioned sleuthing. Because right now, other than RS, we got nothin' on either other than speculation.

mindless wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:First of all, I love Ellen. She is great. I'd love to see her and JK together, they'd be hysterical!!

I think he was almost afraid to say too much about Whitney and sort of went on about Becca. I think he is just so nervous that he is going to spill the beans.

Let's face it, at this point, people's minds aren't going to be changed, unless we get FRC pictures of both and could do some old fashioned sleuthing. Because right now, other than RS, we got nothin' on either other than speculation.

I'm still undecided. Who knows what we'll see tonight or in the next two weeks.

I'm keeping an open mind too. Yeah, my gut's been nagging me about the spoiler being wrong for a while now, because I feel like there's something missing with Whitney despite his seemingly happy disposition around her. But there are still two more dates, so anything could happen.

I agree with both of you, there are very few left who aren't either team Becca's or Whitney.

I find calling a woman you just got engaged to Mother strange, since sorry to all those who love Chris, doing DWTS does not say quick wedding or babies to me. It says lets just keep having fun.

I still don't know who he picked, but I am so glad the emerging Becca story gave me something to watch.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:04 pm

I would love for it to Becca (I just think they have a more interesting love story), but that interview totally makes me think it's Whitney. I think that was Chris trying to do the classic mislead. I don't think that TPTB would allow him to tell everyone that his F1 was the total package.

The whole mother thing was VERY strange; I know what he was trying to say, but it did not come out right. I think he was very worried about spilling the beans with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:21 pm

Emma from DWTS tweeted a pic. Is that Chris' helmet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:28 pm

ElonM wrote:How The Bachelor Did the Impossible: Got Better Than Ever in Season 17 http://eonli.ne/1BdlZZz

Wanted to bring this forward because I completely agree with this article. The show has done an awesome job this season with casting, editing, character arcs and showing the fun and the romance. Best Bachelor season ever for me. And nice to see it in writing explaining why the ratings are actually really good, since there seem to be some misconceptions that this season is low rated, or has lost a lot of viewers.

Re the Ellen, could point to either, but the biggest thing that stood out to was Chris' own reaction after saying Becca being a virgin "doesn't affect how I feel about that person" - clear present tense. He immediately stopped to think about what he had just said and was checking himself on being careful. Biggeest point to Becca, IMO. I do think he was coached on the answers though and building up the F2 makes sense so point for Whitney there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 pm

stuckinsc wrote:....

(Snipped)
I find calling a woman you just got engaged to Mother strange, since sorry to all those who love Chris, doing DWTS does not say quick wedding or babies to me. It says lets just keep having fun.

Whoever he picked, I am not sure doing DWTS tells us anything... see Mr and Mrs Lowe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Love reading everyone's thoughts but I must say I am still making my mind up. I see more physical attraction with Becca, more mental one with Whit. I will be looking closely tonight I can tell you!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:51 pm

relaxing wrote:
ElonM wrote:How The Bachelor Did the Impossible: Got Better Than Ever in Season 17 http://eonli.ne/1BdlZZz

Wanted to bring this forward because I completely agree with this article.  The show has done an awesome job this season with casting, editing, character arcs and showing the fun and the romance.  Best Bachelor season ever for me.  And nice to see it in writing explaining why the ratings are actually really good, since there seem to be some misconceptions that this season is low rated, or has lost a lot of viewers.

Re the Ellen, could point to either, but the biggest thing that stood out to was Chris' own reaction after saying Becca being a virgin "doesn't affect how I feel about that person" - clear present tense.  He immediately stopped to think about what he had just said and was checking himself on being careful.  Biggeest point to Becca, IMO.  I do think he was coached on the answers though and building up the F2 makes sense so point for Whitney there.

To the bolded: I question why he didn't refer to Becca by name or use "her" as it was clear they were talking sbout a specific person.  Was her pic up on the monitor behind Ellen and and Chris during that statement?
It just seemed like as odd a statement as saying Whitney looked like a mother.  
"doesn't effect how I feel about that person" could also be interpreted as that person he chose isn't a virgin and that doesn't matter.

Of course we do know Chris can be very bad with words. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm

sophienette wrote:Love reading everyone's thoughts but I must say I am still making my mind up. I see more physical attraction with Becca, more mental one with Whit. I will be looking closely tonight I can tell you!

Me too! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy