SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Diana wrote:Doesn't surprise me Becca didn't feel it. no idea I think he would have chosen Whitney even if she did though. No matter when they try to make me believe otherwise.

Well they are really giving away the ending here when they say "Chris agonizes over the final two women - then gets engaged. But only after one revealed her true feelings."

Since we know that F2 is rejected first and then F1 is proposed to last, we can assume that at the F2 rejection F2 revealed that she wasn't really ready to get engaged and AFTER that, he proposed to F1 and she accepted. They make it seem like F1 was the choice by default but that's not logical because Chris would have to decide upon and reject F2 BEFORE he would meet with F1 - therefore F1 was Chris's choice all along and it was F2 who wasn't feeling it. I think mostly this tells us that F2 wasn't shocked and emotionally wrecked by being F2 - it was a mutually recognized ending.

Exactly!!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Believable - Becca seems to have her head on straight and a lot of poise. She probably knew, especially after meeting with parents, that she was not ready to move or be engaged; not to mention going through all the falderol later. And it's clear most the gals seemed to think Whitney was the best fit - which meant they didn't they were a good fit.

I do think geography enters in a lot -- moving from California to even a big city in Iowa is a huge change and you better know the person fairly well to make a change like that or even be able to say the words out loud that you are willing to move in the future. Sounds like that was a bit of the argument they had in the morning after FD.

Moving will be in the background for me if/when Kaitlyn is bachelorette. Hope they get some Canadian guys for her too or someone from Arizona. Moving countries is even a bigger deal though Kaitlyn already goes from country to country easily. If someone would do it, she could.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 pm

RealityEscape wrote:Believable - Becca seems to have her head on straight and a lot of poise.  She probably knew, especially after meeting with parents, that she was not ready to move or be engaged; not to mention going through all the falderol later.  And it's clear most the gals seemed to think Whitney was the best fit - which meant they didn't they were a good fit.

I do think geography enters in a lot -- moving from California to even a big city in Iowa is a huge change and you better know the person fairly well to make a change like that or even be able to say the words out loud that you are willing to move in the future.   Sounds like that was a bit of the argument they had in the morning after FD.  

Moving will be in the background for me if/when Kaitlyn is bachelorette.  Hope they get some Canadian guys for her too or someone from Arizona. Moving countries is even a bigger deal though Kaitlyn already goes from country to country easily.  If someone would do it, she could.

Then I wonder why she wanted to stay so badly at the last RC?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote: They make it seem like F1 was the choice by default but that's not logical because Chris would have to decide upon and reject F2 BEFORE he would meet with F1 - therefore F1 was Chris's choice all along

Exactly!!!!!!!

Furthermore this fits with what we seem to know from social media - that both Whitney and Becca are relatively happy women these days. Though I have an opinion about who is F1 and who is F2 it really doesn't matter. F2 is happy not to have been put on the spot of getting a proposal she wasn't ready to accept, and F1 was happy to get the proposal she wanted so she could accept. Regardless of the final edit shenanigans the show loves to throw at us, everyone ends up a pretty happy camper at the end.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:46 pm

I wonder if she did want to stay that badly and be F1? In a normal situation she would want to keep dating him but here everything was too fast paced for her. She was attached but not to an extreme. Remember how serious she looked - she had doubts; not just concern he wouldn't pick her. The FD argument was about a critical topic to her and she was still pondering it. She may have had realistic doubts AND realistic interest and wanted to talk it out more. And maybe the RC could make the decision for her - if he let her go then she didn't have to "hurt" him or fully commit to making the decision and could better explain herself with more time.

This also fits the story line we see in the previews with meet the parents. Using the same topic as the argument - will she move? is she committed to what he wants?

And as always, we have to be cautious about editing.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 pm

On the Screencaps Discussion thread there is a Becca quote of "My Heart is 100% in" during her fantasy date. Wonder if that' was really said later in the show and coupled with the phrase "but my head...." though she'd probably use a different word than head. The pieces are falling together now. And I agree Whitney was not a default choice. Both gals have very different strengths. I keep remembering Chris's grin when she mentioned making babies. That grin was an unscripted moment. And it seemed to be because she met his dreams of having kids -- not laughing at the possible physical interpretation!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 pm

If the face cover of the mag comes out this week saying that...what will it look like next week? Do they usually give out those details before WTA? I honestly don't remember. Is there more to come? Is it really that cut and dry? Why would Whitney accept a promotion or why would they even offer just to rehire someone else when she would obviously be moving? I hope someone posts article soon!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great find!  Do we know where this guy saw Chris and when?

julychild wrote:Chris sighting

@t8er15
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 11005170_1546667205594177_858052368_n
Just hanging out with Chris #thebachelor no big deal #abc #mywifemakesmewatch

Chris looks adorable in this picture....and happy! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote: They make it seem like F1 was the choice by default but that's not logical because Chris would have to decide upon and reject F2 BEFORE he would meet with F1 - therefore F1 was Chris's choice all along

Exactly!!!!!!!

Furthermore this fits with what we seem to know from social media - that both Whitney and Becca are relatively happy women these days. Though I have an opinion about who is F1 and who is F2 it really doesn't matter. F2 is happy not to have been put on the spot of getting a proposal she wasn't ready to accept, and F1 was happy to get the proposal she wanted so she could accept. Regardless of the final edit shenanigans the show loves to throw at us, everyone ends up a pretty happy camper at the end.

Hurrah! Wouldn't it be great to have a happy ending on all counts after all the ones we fans have been left to pick up pieces. No matter who your pick for F1, we can all join hands in a kumbaya victory with everyone happy in the end. Should make for an interesting atfr.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Exactly!!!!!!!

Hurrah! Wouldn't it be great to have a happy ending on all counts after all the ones we fans have been left to pick up pieces. No matter who your pick for F1, we can all join hands in a kumbaya victory with everyone happy in the end. Should make for an interesting atfr.
That's a nice thought. Let's hope.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:21 am

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 B-vKx9tW4AAnBz5
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Chris back in Iowa.

Addy @arachel97  3 hours ago  
Just met the bachelor in the airport!!!
chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 23vnti9

chrissoules - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 75 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy