SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:57 pm

I'm not understanding how that can happen. Aren't there tickets sold for ATFR already?

I just caught up from last night, so everything is a mish mash. I need another coffee. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

temptu - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not understanding how that can happen. Aren't there tickets sold for ATFR already?

I just caught up from last night, so everything is a mish mash. I need another coffee. laugh out loud

(handing GA a cup of coffee) I looked at the hotel's twitter and they've been having Monday night viewing parties and otherwise pushing the publicity from the show. The hotel markets itself as historic. Maybe a viewing party with the Soules family present? That doesn't see that historic to me but who knows.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 pm

Or maybe a wedding?
If the ATFR is private, tickets won't be sold. I think it was last season where the interest was down that producers gave away tickets at the last minute in order to have enough in the audience.
For years people would line up at the studio and wait in line to get in, if it was not private. I don't think there was a fee to get in, but not positive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:25 pm

KB_Mom wrote:This seemed the only appropriate thread to post this.

RS posted an (Twitter or IG? I am SM ignorant) announcement by Hotel Julien that the hotel  will be making a big announcement related to the show and that it will be "history in the making." RS'  interpretation is that it means ATFR will be held at Hotel Julien. "History in the making" being that it will be first time that ATFR was not in Bach land.
how odd. So no post show interviews in LA like usual? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:27 pm

^ I guess we have to wait for the announcement from the hotel to find out what's up.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:29 pm

I also thought wedding. Maybe they've set a date and decided on the venue already?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:55 pm

If the ATFR is indeed in Iowa, I now see why Chris is currently there.

Also this would mean that both F2's will be in Iowa. no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:59 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Media - Tweets - Facebook - IG - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion #2

+86
Lucas15
VAgirl79
nuts2uiam
Longhornfan
mprssdbyu
b
Pia1
luvstx
ElonM
hteddy08
yrkiemommy