SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:43 pm

They are at a wine tasting. Cort and Jason.

That's a lot of wine.  LOL

Cort hasn't told him anything about her job or anything bad.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Jamie/Doug and her family are having dinner.

Her mom is there and Jamie really doesn't like it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:48 pm

Jamie hates how she reacts to her mom as she knows she is trying.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:53 pm

Jason now has taken Cort to where they married ...the Westin Hotel! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:55 pm

Aww that's so sweet!!! I'm in agony watching the "unveiled" and Monet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:56 pm

That room looks like The Bachelor/Bachelorette was set up for them. But, way more fun and romantic! Seems real!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Cort lost her job! She still hasn't told him. YIKES!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:02 am

I think Jason isn't going to take Cort losing her job well.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:32 am

Monet, tweeted a picture, that was retweeted by Jason, of her, Cortney, Jason and maybe the camera crew.
She said her family and since it is not her family must be the TV family.  They were all together watching the show.
So sweet of Jason and Cortney going wine tasting and then back to the hotel where it all started.  Course Cortney gets her head hit on the door again with Jason carrying her in over his shoulder.  giggling
The one thing I like that they show all the ups and downs of being married not just the rosy times.  Makes it more real to me.
I guess next week (or at some point) all the guys get together, Doug, Jason and Vaughn.  I don't mind seeing Vaughn and Monet just not the arguing etc.  Looks like Monet and Vaughn at some point do meet for dinner.

spoon - Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:07 am

Yeah, I don't get why even have those two meet again!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 am

Did Cort say why she lost her job? I missed it if so. I thought she was a freelance make-up artist?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Jason and Courtney are so sweet and loving.  They are dealing with some heavy emotional issues on top of their honeymoon period which is challenging.  Hope they stay strong as I love seeing them together.   PINKHEART

Jamie has done a 180 degree turn since her wedding day, what a shock.  Hope she paces herself and adjusts to married life with Doug before she starts a family.  So sad about her relationship with her mother and odd that her Mom is in this new show.  

Monet? I never expected to see her again--these new men in her life--did they go through the screen process too?  Suspect

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - The 1st Year

+24
california90
happygolucky
mtnlvr55
just2relax
2observe