SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Tanner gave great talking heads for the season. Articulate and concise, and while a little snarky, he was never aggressive or combative.

We never really saw his exit from Kaitlyn, but obviously he was looking forward to who awaited him in Mexico!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

nashville - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:03 pm

I still can't stand Nick P. I just don't find him the least bit likable.

Too bad about Carly but if she went home before the dates couldn't she have gone to the wedding?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:02 pm

I think Tanner and Jade are well-suited. He already let us know that he follows the tabloids very closely and also is not a judgmental person once getting to know someone in person. Not sure either are as ready for marriage like M&L but they both seem very sweet and low-key and I can see them together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Tanner and Jade are well-suited. He already let us know that he follows the tabloids very closely and also is not a judgmental person once getting to know someone in person. Not sure either are as ready for marriage like M&L but they both seem very sweet and low-key and I can see them together.

Agree. Another factor that probably played into their connection is the fact that both grew up with familiar lifestyles. Tanner from Kansas City and Jade from Nebraska. I think that they would be very cute together. Tanner seems very level-headed with a great sense of humor, and in re-watching Chris's season, Jade is warming up on me. She seems to be very thoughtful and nice and it looks like she has a good head on her shoulders. Even though I may not personally agree with her decision to model in the nude, I do respect her choice (there were probably many factors involved, including money), and I'm excited to see their chemistry and their connection blossom.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Tanner and Jade are well-suited. He already let us know that he follows the tabloids very closely and also is not a judgmental person once getting to know someone in person. Not sure either are as ready for marriage like M&L but they both seem very sweet and low-key and I can see them together.

I agree! I can see them working.

nashville - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm

Her Playboy online would worry me less than her previous arrest record. Not just little "mistakes", so hopefully Tanner has really considered everything in her past and how she's dealt with it.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Tanner has a DUI.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Jade as a record?

nashville - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Don't want to give RS hits and I don't want to be episode-by-episode spoiled anyway, so I'll just go off of what has been posted here about stuff that it sounds like happens.

I like the idea of Tanner/Jade, so I'm interested in seeing it play out. Tanner has enough edge that I really doubt he'll be bothered by Jade's past. And it sounds like they both have arrest records in common laugh out loud (though so did Farmer Douche).

I was wondering who Kirk hooked up with, since it seemed like he was there for a while based on his Facebook. Sad that he and Carly broke up the last day. Also sad about Tenley/Joshua, so kind of hoping that one is wrong.

Don't particularly care about Nick Peterson/Samantha (unless they make it interesting on the show), but the Ashley I relationship sounds interesting.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Tanner and Jade - I was hoping for that pairing when the cast was announced.. Somehow I just could totally picture them together like many have mentioned above, am excited to see more of him on BIP. Really liked his humor and approach to the whole show but was disappointed he was so invisible on most dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Is it just me but when I read the RS spoilers and the pairings.. I felt like all of it was a lie? LOL. I can see why chloep mentioned that there was heavy manipulation because I would have never imagined things like Samantha and Joe being volatile or just even certain pairings. And the whole Ashley I's sister.. wth? First off, it would have been jucier if this was an ACTUAL castmember, but if its Ashley's sister.. it's like oh well who cares.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Novita Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:42 am

So glad that some unknown faces from Chris Soules' season got their time on BIP :D

I'm excited to see this season since this is my first time recognizing most of the casts.

Novita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 45 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 31 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill