SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Who knows what the truth is, but a) I don't really believe a word CH says and B)I don't really see anything in his statement that says that the deal didn't go through because Des/Chris didn't want it.

Yes. I agreed with you . I think if I remember they were asked by the media if  they would like to televise their  wedding and they said like they want too but abc hasn't asked them ( correct me if I am wrong ). That is why many from their fans said that what it takes so long for them to give this wedding date is because they might be waiting the abc then I don't know what happened in there if abc really approach them about having a televise wedding like m/l. Pretty sure even their wedding never televised some mags covered their wedding like that mag Us and people . Don't put a lot what RS saying somewhere in Seattle are being pissed off since m/l wedding is televise and theirs are not that more people want to see and watch . He is just always like that laugh out loud . Since C/D are not saying anything . Who is he to know  c/d reacting about it. I don't blame if c/d fans felt they should get the same thing like M/L at their wedding .

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Eb97c9
bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 9zt107bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Xgicucbachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Oaw2uvbachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 2pqw5k8bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 30szzaubachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Alrighty back to all things BiP! The other couples have wedding discussion threads.

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:22 pm

Bachelor in Paradise 2 Spoilers: You Won’t Believe Who’s Returning!
Wetpaint

Fifth time’s the charm! Oh, they don’t say that? Well, someone should let a certain Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, and Bachelor in Paradise alum in on that, because one persistent fella is back for his fifth appearance on a Bachelor franchise via Season 2 of BiP. And yes, we are talking about none other than Chris Bukowski!
bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 W630_081114chriselise-14077903261-750x522

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Who is the girl in that pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:56 pm

I'm pretty sure that's an old pic from the first season, with Elize. I forget her last name. She was on JPG's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:17 pm

To me, a season of BP without Chris B would be a 4th of July holiday without hotdogs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Wth so Chris B is appearing again in bip, lawd help us all.
The girl is Elise Mosca from JP season

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49b  bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:To me, a season of BP without Chris B would be a 4th of July holiday without hotdogs.

But it might be worth going vegetarian to try it. bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Thankfully I am no Joey Chestnut! giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:36 pm

I can't view it because I'm on my phone, but there is a promo: http://www.eonline.com/news/673227/so-many-tears-bachelor-in-paradise-season-2-s-first-promo-features-a-lot-of-kaitlyn-s-men-and-crying

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Here is a rundown of pics of who is on BIP this season:
http://heavy.com/entertainment/2015/07/bachelor-in-paradise-2-cast-contestants-spoilers-winners-who-season-eliminated/4/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:57 am

Ashley I's snapchats right now reveal Jade and Tanner sitting next to each other on a bus.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill