SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:48 pm

So for next week - based on the promo and what we have not yet seen we will have Tenley and Josh go on another romantic date that appears to be going very well, the new arrivals Justin and Cassandra (also going well) and what else ?
I dont remember seeing Nick in the season promo at all.

So the season ends with Tenley/Josh, Jarod/AshleyI, Dan/ the new girl from this week, Justin/Cassandra, Tanner/Jade and Kirk/Carly ?

with tanner and Jade getting engaged, Tenley Jarod, Kirk and Dan dumping their partners leaving the new couples ? Is that what the spoiler and preview says ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:So for next week - based on the promo and what we have not yet seen we will have  Tenley and Josh go on another romantic date that appears to be going very well, the new arrivals Justin and Cassandra (also going well) and what else ?

So the season ends with Tenley/Josh, Jarod/AshleyI, Dan/ the new girl from this week, Justin/Cassandra, Tanner/Jade and Kirk/Carly ?

with tanner and Jade getting engaged, Tenley Jarod, Kirk and Dan dumping their partners leaving the new couples ? Is that what the spoiler and preview says ?

Isn't there one episode where a number of contestants leave at the same time?

And JJ leaves because of a budding romance back home? Wonder how he explains that? no no JJ ....but I hear she wouldn't take him back.

Curious to see how Carly and Kirk end it. I like Carly but in this last episode she was a bit too aggressive. I can see how Kirk might be backing away a bit from her. A bit of a role reversal for Kirk to not quite be ready for "sex" but Carly all gung ho. She hooks him though and gets to the "fantasy suite".
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Carly giggled so much last night that I couldn't help but notice that she and Chris Soules have the same laugh!! bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 2498057887
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Rolly wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So for next week - based on the promo and what we have not yet seen we will have  Tenley and Josh go on another romantic date that appears to be going very well, the new arrivals Justin and Cassandra (also going well) and what else ?

And JJ leaves because of a budding romance back home? Wonder how he explains that? no no JJ ....but I hear she wouldn't take him back.

Curious to see how Carly and Kirk end it. I like Carly but in this last episode she was a bit too aggressive. I can see how Kirk might be backing away a bit from her. A bit of a role reversal for Kirk to not quite be ready for "sex" but Carly all gung ho. She hooks him though and gets to the "fantasy suite".

Seems like it is possible for an exdus of people that I menationed and their respective "partners".

Really not sure how JJ spun the girlfriend at home thing but the heat, excessive alcohol, crab infectation and the company of ditzy Megan must have made him have a cow. That plus seeing Josh with his hands all over Tenley (and vice versa) must be the final straw.

I would not be surprised if he told a little white lie as his get out of hell (errrr Paradise) card.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:06 pm

IA not4reality. That's EXACTLY what I think too. I think JJ legitimately wants Tenley to this day! :yes: And I want this for these two!! They compliment each other and he would adore her and she needs a guy like this for a change (as I understand it). Jumping hearts
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Somebody please call in and ask CH why the h' we needed to see the o in the hot tub ???

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Seems like it is possible for an exdus of people that I menationed and their respective "partners".

Really not sure how JJ spun the girlfriend at home thing but the heat, excessive alcohol, crab infectation and the company of ditzy Megan must have made him have a cow. That plus seeing Josh with his hands all over Tenley (and vice versa) must be the final straw.

I would not be surprised if he told a little white lie  as his get out of hell (errrr Paradise) card.

I don't think she was his girlfriend - just a girl he had been seeing for a couple of weeks, who he then broke it off with to go on BIP. He talked about it in that "hidden camera periscope", where he talked about how he was thinking about her and was worried he had screwed things up, so he left for her, but she had already moved on. He seemed a bit upset and surprised at that, so I do think it was real. He said he went on BIP to repair his image, so my guess would be that after confronting Joe, he felt that his image had been repaired and his work was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:39 pm

nd4, ITA ^^^  This why there will Not ever be a season of true romance and rainbows and unicorns on any shows on this Franchise Bach/Ette/BIP no matter who the lead or cast are.  The only "Happy Endings" we will (unfortunately) see are the kind in the hot tub. Hugesmile JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:40 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 CMrByvYUEAERQK_
Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12
We have cool friends #BachelorInParadise ##bachelornation #TheBachelorette #CoolKidsClub
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:57 pm

So, according to RS, Justin/Cassandra broke up and she's now dating Jonathan! I did see pictures of them together, but I thought they were just friends. I actually really like Justin (thought his "notenook-inspired" rap was hilarious), do I'm kind of bummed he didn't get his happy ending. But, it's nice that things worked out for Jonathan after the crap he went through with Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:39 pm

I think its time for tptb to take another stance against social media bullying for these contestants.

Its horrible.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:19 pm

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 11246737_514924448665513_2002166177_n
jueliakinney So much fun with this group tonight #bachelorfamily
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 45 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill