SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beefheart - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think its time for tptb to take another stance against social media bullying for these contestants.

Its horrible.

IMO, tptb making a stance on anything is a joke. The less involvement the better from them. After all, if not for the amped up edit they give most of the cast, half the hullaballoo on sm or elsewhere would never exist. IMO TPTB are the worst bullies.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

beefheart - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:10 pm

The fact that they invited Jason Biggs, whose tweets were worse than anything they showed on Kaitlyn's MTA, proves that TPTB don't give a damn about cyberbullying. They just simply don't care about anyone. It's all about presenting a certain image, but it's not real at all. It reminds me of how no one from the franchise went to Gia's funeral or sent flowers or anything, but publicly made it seem like they were devastated.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:34 pm

So Dan is in Chicago.

@amberj22chi
beefheart - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 11248194_416923585159227_843653300_n

4 emotions of this weeks episode of @bachelorinparadise Sexy-emoji Anger-emoji Shocking-emoji and Funny- emoji Hopefully the Love part airs next week emoji.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Who is the brunette?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who is the brunette?

Samantha
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:42 pm

ElonM wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Who is the brunette?

Samantha

ROFL! I guess people still cant recognize her since her face is always buried in that crater in the middle of Joe's forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:27 am

I didn't watch Soules season so not familiar with her really. She looks different

On another note, wouldn't the outcome of this show be better if all the contestants arrived simultaneously and they could couple up with folks they liked rather than having to work with what arrives ?
That is why I preferred the BP format but minus the money stuff. The competitions made it interesting to watch.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 pm

On another note, wouldn't the outcome of this show be better if all the contestants arrived simultaneously and they could couple up with folks they liked rather than having to work with what arrives ?
That is why I preferred the BP format but minus the money stuff. The competitions made it interesting to watch.

I was wondering if I was the only one who preferred BP to BIP. Someone mentioned in another thread that the people who viewers liked on their seasons came on late last year's show (beautiful Brooks most notably) and were often quickly sent home. Maybe I'm missing something this year, but I don't feel any relationship chemistry with any of the couples (plenty of horn dog chemistry, though: Sam/Joe; AshleyI toward Jared; Carly toward Kirk), however.

I posted during Kait's season that I was looking forward to BP in the hopes of seeing at least one couple have the connection that Marcus & Lacey had last season. Alas, despite my liking Tanner and Jade individually and together, they're a little boring for me. JMHO Smiley

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Well tbh Marcus (despite being my fav on Andi's season) and Lacey are a little boring also. They pretty much only made out on BIP.
These editors are not showing the relationships unless there is some drama or angst. Then they pretty much show us the end result.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Here4TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:37 pm

Maddy wrote:beefheart - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 11246737_514924448665513_2002166177_n
jueliakinney So much fun with this group tonight #bachelorfamily  

Who are the blond and the brunette on either side of Juelia?

Here4TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:04 pm

I don't recognize the short haired brunette but doesn't the blond kinda look like Sarah Herron?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Here4TheWrongReasons wrote:
Maddy wrote:beefheart - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 11246737_514924448665513_2002166177_n
jueliakinney So much fun with this group tonight #bachelorfamily  

Who are the blond and the brunette on either side of Juelia?

Blond looks like lindsay liles and brunette looks like Megan Firestone - they both work for the bach franchise (producers maybe?)
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill