SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stillhoping Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:20 am

Who are the "other 2 gals"??

Why isn't drama queen Juella back home w her kid?

Also when it was obvious there was no love match 4 her why didn't she go home as others did?

why does JJ not stay home w his kid too since he does not work?
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 am

stillhoping wrote:Who are the "other 2 gals"??

Also when it was obvious there was no love match 4 her why didn't she go home as others did?

Because he was getting paid to go on BIP--so was Juelia. RS said last year they made between $7000-15000--not bad for a 3 week vacation cantstopl
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:08 am

Is there a reason why Amber James is not on the contestants list in the other thread?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:49 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
stillhoping wrote:Who are the "other 2 gals"??

Because he was getting paid to go on BIP--so was Juelia. RS said last year they made between $7000-15000--not bad for a 3 week vacation cantstopl
Do you know where he said that? I searched his site for those numbers and couldn't find it. That honestly sounds like way too much, considering that there are ~30 cast members. That would end up being more than they pay the bachelor/ette lead and those shows do much better in ratings. I thought that Dylan had said they get paid per episode and it's a couple of hundred dollars to $1000 per episode in that podcast he did, which seems to make more sense to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:53 am

Rosepetal wrote:Is there a reason why Amber James is not on the contestants list in the other thread?

The full cast wasn't announced therefore they weren't confirmed contestants until they arrived. As they come on the show, I create a new thread when someone lets me know. So thanks for letting me know. Smiley

As far as the payscale, I doubt very much that it's $7000 per episode. I think it's more like starting at $2000. Our resident chloep might be able to clarify for us or if anyone has info they'd like to share, other than what RS claims, feel free to post it.

ETA: google the figures, and RS will come up. He's always stated that, followed by he doesn't know for sure, blah blah

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:Is there a reason why Amber James is not on the contestants list in the other thread?

The full cast wasn't announced therefore they weren't confirmed contestants until they arrived. As they come on the show, I create a new thread when someone lets me know. So thanks for letting me know. Smiley

As far as the payscale, I doubt very much that it's $7000 per episode. I think it's more like starting at $2000. Our resident chloep might be able to clarify for us or if anyone has info they'd like to share, other than what RS claims, feel free to post it.

ETA: google the figures, and RS will come up. He's always stated that, followed by he doesn't know for sure, blah blah

I don't think it is $7000-$15000 per episode...more like for the whole filming...if they are there for the full three weeks. I also remember him saying that not everyone got paid the same. Depending on how much the producers wanted them there, some got paid more than others. So it is quite possible that some got that amount and some much less.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:23 pm

I think the minimum wage for this type of TV is a little over 2000 per ep.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:06 am

After watching Clare's exit last night Rolling Eyes I'm going to say that contestants like her and possibly Tenley should stay far away from this format in future and focus on meeting good guys in real life. Didn't see Tenley address this (Clare's exit) on her periscope at all but it would be curious how she would respond to a twitter question on this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:50 am

I don't have a problem with some of the former contestants coming back over and over. However when they cry the blues and expect sympathy rather than take an I tried and it didn't work attitude, I find it annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Is there a grand reunion scheduled at the end of bip?
I don't remember what they did last season. I ask this because someone suggested it to tenley and she seemed to be excited at that possibility. Which made me think thatchers is nothing scheduled.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is there a grand reunion scheduled at the end of bip?
I don't remember what they did last season. I ask this because someone suggested it to tenley and she seemed to be excited at that possibility. Which made me think thatchers is nothing scheduled.

They didn't do anything last year, but I know people really wanted it, which is probably why they decided to do After Paradise. I could see them bringing back the whole cast to After Paradise on the last episode, although I have a feeling they'll just bring the final three couples/Jonathan.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there a grand reunion scheduled at the end of bip?

They didn't do anything last year, but I know people really wanted it, which is probably why they decided to do BIP. I could see them bringing back the whole cast to After Paradise on the last episode, although I have a feeling they'll just bring the final three couples/Jonathan.

Do you mean After Paradise?

Lacy and Marcus got engaged. They brought a few of the married couples back to join them for the surprise engagement.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
Here4TheWrongReasons
ElonM
Seabear
MiaHawk
Brill