SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Jaclyn S would ruin it for me.
Female version of Chris B.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by thirteen Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Alexis Morgado is still going to be in BIP 2? Because something I noticed while checking (stalking) something is that Momma Murray has a pic of Alexis in her FB account saying: We love Alexis Morgado!
And Alexis replied: Love you guys!!! What a game! Go Bolts!!!

And as chloep told us months ago that her and Josh were rumored to be talking I thought it was worth the post. Because I really don't see why MM would know Alexis Morgado so much as to say that they love her and her to say I love you guys back.

Plus, do you know if the Murray family is a hockey fan fam? Bc since weeks ago they haven't even mention hockey and know they are going to games where Alexis cheers.

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 10:16 pm

There are die hard hockey fans, then there are hockey fans that are only fans if their team is in the playoffs. (and they think every hit should be a penalty bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887 ). If the Bolts win, they go on to the Stanley Cup Final. I can see the Murrary's going to those games, however awesome "checking something" on Alexis!

Wait? There are cheerleaders at TB's games?? Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Who is Alexis? No memory of her at all...

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 pm

She isn't on RS list so maybe she isn't going to be on. Or, she might be an addition later on.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There are die hard hockey fans, then there are hockey fans that are only fans if their team is in the playoffs. (and they think every hit should be a penalty  bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887 ). If the Bolts win, they go on to the Stanley Cup Final. I can see the Murrary's going to those games, however awesome "checking something" on Alexis!

Wait? There are cheerleaders at TB's games?? Suspect

Ah, NOW is get it!  cantstopl
Yeah, I can see them going as well. Hahaha thanks! You know I was just bored and decided to check on some things bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698

Yeah, and Alexis is one of them! I was as shocked as you are. Never thought that in a Hockey team they'll have cheerleaders but weirder things have happened laugh out loud.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that MM also posted a pic of Alexis smiling at the camera. bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 11096610

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 pm

IrishGal wrote:Who is Alexis? No memory of her at all...

She was on JPG season but was sent off in the first rose ceremony. Smiley

thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm pretty sure Josh and fam knew Alexis before the bachelor but I'm not 100%

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 28, 2015 10:42 pm

RS said in his Spreecast that Erica Rose is in talks. no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 1f49c

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 8367-910 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu May 28, 2015 10:45 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I'm pretty sure Josh and fam knew Alexis before the bachelor but I'm not 100%
Thanks for the info! (is it later?) jk giggling

thirteen
thirteen

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Cheerleaders at hockey games, and Erica Rose all on one page. I need an Aleve.

Just for the heck of it I looked at Erica's twitter just now.

Erica Helaine Rose ‏@EricaTheRose  6h6 hours ago
Do you like blondes or brunettes? Bc I go both ways ;)  https://instagram.com/p/3PRS-vCvTz/

Some of these recycled ladies, will never get married IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 28, 2015 11:00 pm

erica rose is the original lawyer-turned-reality star...she's a trend setter and RS can't stand her laugh out loud she must be a great negotiator if they're really considering her for BIP cos I can't imagine anyone wanting to see her on again after BP and all the craziness
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz