SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:43 am

I hope Josh wouldn't do it, but hey he is single so he can if he wants and it certainly worked for Marcus. Now I really hope Andi stays away, she doesn't like the SM backlash.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:01 am

I would be absolutely shocked if either Andi or Josh went on BIP2. Shocked! Don't see either one wanting to do it. Andi would never lower herself to BIP status, and I think Josh is done with this franchise. Possibly if they really came after him to be the Bachelor he may consider it, but I really think he's done with Reality TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 am

I didn't think BIP was as trashy (although it still was) as I thought it would be. Marcus and Lacy showed that you can stay out of drama and be "boring" and make it out okay and have a successful relationship. It would be fun seeing him on television, but I'm not convinced he would definitely do it. If anything, I could see Andi doing it more, but I'm not sure she has it in her to deal with what comes with it, but who knows. I just doubt it on both ends.

Since it was brought up here, as for Josh's job and being the bachelor, what was Juan Pablo's job exactly? Traveling to baseball teams to collect items for the Venezuelan hall of fame? Something like that and he lived with his parents? Or even Sean? Wasn't he an insurance salesman for the family business and quit after Emily's season? Given that the next bachelor season is a year away, things could change, including his job, but I would think most women, and even production, would be fine with having an attractive 30 year old that's family and faith oriented, has a financial planning background along with playing baseball professionally, and is a salesperson for a product that many pro athletes endorse as well that brings in a good paycheck and not to mention his family is fairly popular to some because of their last name.

Regardless, I don't see an issue with production wanting Josh on BIP, I just don't think he would do it, especially given how quiet he's been on all social media fronts.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:31 am

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't think BIP was as trashy (although it still was) as I thought it would be. Marcus and Lacy showed that you can stay out of drama and be "boring" and make it out okay and have a successful relationship. It would be fun seeing him on television, but I'm not convinced he would definitely do it. If anything, I could see Andi doing it more, but I'm not sure she has it in her to deal with what comes with it, but who knows. I just doubt it on both ends.

Since it was brought up here, as for Josh's job and being the bachelor, what was Juan Pablo's job exactly? Traveling to baseball teams to collect items for the Venezuelan hall of fame? Something like that and he lived with his parents? Or even Sean? Wasn't he an insurance salesman for the family business and quit after Emily's season? Given that the next bachelor season is a year away, things could change, including his job, but I would think most women, and even production, would be fine with having an attractive 30 year old that's family and faith oriented, has a financial planning background along with playing baseball professionally, and is a salesperson for a product that many pro athletes endorse as well that brings in a good paycheck and not to mention his family is fairly popular to some because of their last name.

Regardless, I don't see an issue with production wanting Josh on BIP, I just don't think he would do it, especially given how quiet he's been on all social media fronts.

I'm happy Macrus and Lacy found each other, but overall I don't think BIP is an ideal place to find love.  I realize the ratio of men to women is far better than the Bachelor or Bachelerette, but still it's a pretty forced and awkward situation. I watched purely for the entertainment value, not the possible romance.

Although I personally don't want Josh to be the next Bachelor because I want him to find love on his own in a natural way that's a little more conducive to success, I can definitley see TPTB wanting him as the next lead. He would be an incredible Bachelor IMO. Many women find him to be extremely attractive, funny and charismatic and he's one that I could see girls seriously going to war over on that show. Talk about craziness, the claws would definitley come out. His Advocare business may not appeal to certain people, but I think he's working very hard right now to build something that would allow him to have a lot more personal and financial freedom in the future, so he can spend more time with the family he desperately wants. Plenty of women would find that appealing.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 6:
Once we got everything and everybody put back together, we held the rose ceremony and said goodbye to Mackenzie and a woman named Samantha.
bachelorfamily - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1709nugJb
I'm 86 percent sure Samantha wasn't actually on the show but rather a hotel guest that had snuck on the set, as I haven't seen or heard her this entire season. She seems like a very nice, pretty girl. Maybe we'll have her on the show in the future.
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-6-020710916.html
So I guess we are gonna see her on BIP hi

Yes! Samantha was on AfterBuzz this week. They asked her if she'd do BIP and she said yes. I shared this already in the Bachelorette thread but she was friends with Becca before going on the season and said that Jade was wonderful. I could see those three (if Becca is not F1) all being on BIP2 together as a lark.

If Fleiss secured those three women, I am sure the better men from past seasons would sign on fast.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:39 am

^ I'm with you on that. Finding love in a natural way is the way to go. I don't see either of them, especially Josh doing BIP. There's always at least one decent candidate on every season of the bachelor and bachelorette too, so I don't think we'll be seeing him as the bachelor either.

I would like it for my entertainment purposes, but it's silly for anyone to do these shows, especially more than once.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:54 am

I don't think Josh is above doing BIP. Hope he doesn't though.

I don't know who I'd like to see on the guy side.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:51 am

I am hoping to see Brooks and JJ. I may actually drool. drooling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Maddy wrote:Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 6:

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-6-020710916.html
So I guess we are gonna see her on BIP hi

Yes! Samantha was on AfterBuzz this week. They asked her if she'd do BIP and she said yes. I shared this already in the Bachelorette thread but she was friends with Becca before going on the season and said that Jade was wonderful. I could see those three (if Becca is not F1) all being on BIP2 together as a lark.

If Fleiss secured those three women, I am sure the better men from past seasons would sign on fast.

Not sure Jeremy Piven would be too happy about her appearing. giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

I think Jef is gonna be on it. He's still single.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:36 pm

lurker11 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Not sure Jeremy Piven would be too happy about her appearing. giggling

Gee now do I feel late for the party! giggling

So I just googled the US Magazine article and see a picture of Jeremy & Samantha walking the beach and another photo of a large group of very beautiful people, including Samantha & Jeremy, all hanging out at a Super Bowl party.

I can still see her going on BIP2 to promote her brand.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:58 pm

Pierz wrote:I think Jef is gonna be on it. He's still single.

He actually has posted pics of himself with a cute brunette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz