SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Pierz Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:01 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Pierz wrote:I think Jef is gonna be on it. He's still single.

He actually has posted pics of himself with a cute brunette.

Yeah, I think he was with her for a while, but Jef's sister recently posted a comment on one of Britt's instagram pics using the hashtag "teambrittforjef" and tagging him. I don't think she would do that if he had a girlfriend. He probably has a crush on Britt!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:27 pm

They would make a good match F and Britt. They both have an aversion to frequent bathing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:They would make a good match F and Britt. They both have an aversion to frequent bathing.

hehehe

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:05 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It doesn't matter to me who is or is not on as I will not watch. BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
I never watched bachelor pad but to my surprise I really enjoyed bachelor in Paradise. And we got an adorable couple out of it.  I'll watch again next season. (Unless 1F is on it.)

I agree, IG. I only watched BP sporadically, but aside from not minding the athletic (if you could call them that!) challenges, I generally felt like most of them needed a good de-lousing from week to week.

BiP seemed a little more like Bachelor/Bachelorette Part Deux: beautiful women & men gather together in staggered appearances to a) try to extend their first 15 minutes of fame OR b) hopefully find love (albeit on reality tv) the 2nd time around. I like the premise that it's possible a couple like Marcus and Lacey could come from a show like BiP, but there was always that voice in the back of my mind last season wondering how TPTB were manipulating situations, relationships, individuals and the viewers.

In the end, the biggest plus for me is putting on the rose-colored glasses and hoping my favorite guy & gal contestants from previous seasons meet each other and fall in love.

I don't know if there would be any interest in a thread like this, but it might be fun to read who, from previous seasons, the gang here would like to see find love together, e.g. Brooks & ?, Carly & ?, Drew & ?... (or even train wreck couples like Kelsey & Kalon!)
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 am

Lievta wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It doesn't matter to me who is or is not on as I will not watch. BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
I never watched bachelor pad but to my surprise I really enjoyed bachelor in Paradise. And we got an adorable couple out of it.  I'll watch again next season. (Unless 1F is on it.)

I agree, IG. I only watched BP sporadically, but aside from not minding the athletic (if you could call them that!) challenges, I generally felt like most of them needed a good de-lousing from week to week.

BiP seemed a little more like Bachelor/Bachelorette Part Deux: beautiful women & men gather together in staggered appearances to a) try to extend their first 15 minutes of fame OR b) hopefully find love (albeit on reality tv) the 2nd time around. I like the premise that it's possible a couple like Marcus and Lacey could come from a show like BiP, but there was always that voice in the back of my mind last season wondering how TPTB were manipulating situations, relationships, individuals and the viewers.

In the end, the biggest plus for me is putting on the rose-colored glasses and hoping my favorite guy & gal contestants from previous seasons meet each other and fall in love.

I don't know if there would be any interest in a thread like this, but it might be fun to read who, from previous seasons, the gang here would like to see find love together, e.g. Brooks & ?, Carly & ?, Drew & ?... (or even train wreck couples like Kelsey & Kalon!)

Drew is living with Amy from JPG's season, so no Drew.

Not sure about Carly and Brooks, she needs a man to make her feel like she is most important, and Brooks is such a free spirit, I am not sure if he has it in him.

Now Kelsey and Kalon, I might pay to see, can you imagine how long it would take for Kalon to put her down so much that she had another panic attack or just let out and smacked the crap out of him.

Now my hot JJ and JBF's firecracker Kaitlyn, that would be fun to watch. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:36 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if this is the next BIP contestant we see talking to racoons, onions.

Maddy wrote:Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison  · 2m2 minutes ago  
The best interview ever! Thanks for my onion RT @_ABSalt: @chrisbharrison @fleissmeister @theyearofelan #TheBachelor
BIP2 - BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 B-0Ong3WoAEy_mQ

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:04 am

If I can just laugh at her and not have to worry about her health then she could be really fun to watch.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Chris Harrison asked Ashley Salter on WTA to join them on BIP. She smiled and as the crowd cheered, she said it's wierd to be on tV, ignoring the question. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 am

Clare Bear... move over! The raccoons have another interviewer.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:54 am

I just can't see Ashley being on BIP. Who would wanna date her?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:14 am

happygirl77us wrote: I just can't see Ashley being on BIP. Who would wanna date her?

A loser from Kaitlyn's season (there will be plenty as she is not serious) that loves attention like Ashley S. and it's rewarded by producers.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:54 am

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-the-women-tell-112570016825.html

CH's blog

Lastly, I truly hope Ashley S. joins us this summer for Bachelor in Paradise. I honestly hope she just remembers to show up.

I'd much rather see Ashley S on BIP than Michelle Money or Clare or any of the other ones that are trying to extend their 15 mins.

She wouldn't be the first that would go for the heck of it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 2 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+58
1funnyfish
nikikass
Maddy
deeliciouz
bluwavz