SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:20 am

Anyone have any idea (looking at you umngirl) if they are headed to San Antonio to the Alamo Bowl to watch his 'Cats? Game is tonight.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:32 am

I saw Umngirl asked Sean yesterday on Twitter but he didn't respond. If they're going they could leave this morning since the game is tonight. We should know soon I hope.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Thanks, dear.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:21 pm

The Street Team for Sean's book will be getting a list of the confirmed book signings sometime next week. As soon as I have them I will start the book thread and put up the calendar of known events in the first post (like we do in this thread). Then when you all have read the book, we can discuss it there too.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks for joining the Street Team, Lipsis, so that you can keep up in the know! (I know, you were taking one for the team...).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:25 pm

^^^ Yep, it's a burden but someone had to do it. Lol

Seriously, it seems to be a nice group. I thought it would be all teenyboppers but it's a good blend of young and old fogey (me) and everything in between. Lots of enthusiasm for the book as I'm sure you've seen on Twitter. Happy to be on Team [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:14 pm

jcrbil wrote:Thanks for joining the Street Team, Lipsis, so that you can keep up in the know! (I know, you were taking one for the team...).

Ditto! Lipsis, so glad you're with the Street Team.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:34 pm

@clmgiudici: I want to be the next Weird Al.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Love. It.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm

^^^ she'd probably be good at it (ie: see video in general thread)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Almost game time! Good luck to Sean's 'Cats but gotta root for my Bruins! Should be a good game!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:45 pm

@NancyAFrench: 5 Things Every Bachelor Needs to Know [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98