SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loved seeing @seanloweksu & @catherinegiudici on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] premiere! We can't wait for the release of For the Right Reasons! (Jan 27) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by LoveGodTheMost Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Is Josh looking at Catherine or what at the "New couple alert pic?
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Re: the pic with Georgia. Their timeline might have to be moved up. Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:55 pm

^Works for me.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Dang it. They can watch it another time and live tweet.
@SeanLowe09 3m3 minutes ago

No service in the studio. Sorry guys

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Yea with me from the comfort of their hotel bed.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 pm

^Haha. That works.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:20 pm

One of the sexiest photographs of all time. It's like the Ellen selfie has been bachelorized. @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @lacyfaddoul @marcus_grodd @bugrobertson @grahambunn @michellemoney @clarecrawley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:22 pm

^^ what's up with Marcus and Lacy being all uptight serious? It's the flippin' Bachelor for crying out loud! Loosen up!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:26 pm

^Lol. It's okay to smile guys.

Love the Lowes for being themselves always.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:29 pm

They can chew on each other anytime as far as I'm concerned!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:41 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One of the sexiest photographs of all time. It's like the Ellen selfie has been bachelorized. @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @lacyfaddoul @marcus_grodd @bugrobertson @grahambunn @michellemoney @clarecrawley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OT..Is Michelle Money single again?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98