SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:27 am

I still wanna see the dress without the cape. But I do love that they matched so well tonight.

I can't get over how hot Sean looked in that suit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 31 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:30 am

Yes, they coordinated well. And the beauty about Sean's ensemble was that it was simple and relaxed while still being dressy.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:55 am

lipsis wrote:Yes, they coordinated well.  And the beauty about Sean's ensemble was that it was simple and relaxed while still being dressy.

Thanks for all the great pictures tonight guys. Loved Cat and her girls and all the pictures of the two of them. I have to say that this was my favourite look for Sean. Even better than his wedding tux and that says a lot! But, my two favourite ones were the one that caught them gazing at one another and the montage in the glass with Sean and Cat with the little girl. The look of love...that is all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:10 am

A couple other good ones courtesy of fans

@Onesstarr: No signal/no battery so I'm late posting, but @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici looked amazing on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Red Carpet! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@KyBrock_Jay: You guys are the best [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:47 am

You know, one of the things that sets them apart from other couples for me, is that they are more natural, even goofy in shots with their fans instead of the same stiff, practiced pose all the time. Loved them this evening.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:39 am

Nice to have you back sharing the lowve, Sprite!

Morning everyone. I missed the whole last hour of the show last night because I was on the phone with a computer tech. Crazy! Hopefully it's fixed for a while. I did manage to post a few Un watermarked pics later. Glad to have twitter and IG timelines back to normal today.

Happy Tuesday!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:46 am

Looking forward to what today brings, whether they are headed back home to an "old married couple" or staying in LA (possible doing some book press while they are there) to enjoy the warmer weather.

I know I'm not the only one guilty of watching their little interview more than once already.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:50 am

^^^ haha I recorded their little interview and uploaded it to YouTube on my iPhone last night.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:25 pm

Where can I watch the interview? I live in Europe.

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:09 pm

(BG, H, BB) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:23 pm

So Catherine loves this candid picture too. Way to go Lowes, no need to pose, it's love looks naturally. love me some Sean and Catherine :sweetheart:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Love this candid picture of The Lowes, like I said last night, you can honestly feel their love for each other.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98