SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:44 pm

^Group texts: making me life miserable since 2011.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

gohawks - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:04 pm

@clmgiudici: Let's go Seattle! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:07 pm

The pit is where I expect them to be.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:16 pm

FYI: I'm not going to post all her football tweets. I have a hunch there may be quite a few. I will post the important ones ie: the Hawks scores.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:20 pm

And this is important laugh out loud

@clmgiudici: Sea-socks and sandals for the win [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:28 pm

Happy Sunday afternoon! I know if I come to this forum, there is always something that will make me feel good. And I can never say thank you enough for all of the "something" here, but I still have to say it --Thank Y'ALL!!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:51 pm

Poor baby. Not the best time for Wilson to have one of his worst games ever

@clmgiudici: Saying goodbye to the Super Bowl... sad

@clmgiudici: Ok. Prove me wrong. Please. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

@clmgiudici: I don't think I've blinked or taken a breath since Marshawn's attempt at the TD. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

@clmgiudici: This is for all the Skittles. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:31 pm

A-Freaking-Mazing

@clmgiudici: SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Yup.... truly amazing finish. Cheeseheads will be kicking themselves for all the times they scored 3 when they shoulda score 7.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:56 pm

lipsis wrote:A-Freaking-Mazing

@clmgiudici: SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!

Really amazing!!! I was just crying and praying with Russell!!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Ashby's first family birthday party. Happy birthday Smith

I ❤️ this little peanut so much Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98