SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:30 pm

^^^ haha, Cats response

@clmgiudici: We're going to be horrible parents. “@SeanLowe09: Two girls, one rose. Tonight I'm making out with both of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:14 pm

And I'm happy/sad to report we won't be getting live tweets next week. Thanks for the answers Cat and sorry for confusing you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:27 pm

@clmgiudici: Goodnight fam.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:29 pm

umngirl wrote:And I'm happy/sad to report we won't be getting live tweets next week. That's for the answers Cat and sorry for confusing you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'd be okay if they did every other week. I'm glad they have something better to do next week. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:36 pm

The video from last week comes out next Tuesday.

This time last week I was on a plane heading to Seattle for a video collaboration with @catherinegiudici, @seanloweksu, & @jeffersonbethke. Sean & Catherine sat down to talk about dating, soulmates, and their first year of marriage. Stay tuned for the first video that will release next week on @jeffersonbethke's YouTube channel on the launch day for Sean's book, For The Right Reasons ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), which is January 27th. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:39 pm

I feel like I need to call in sick next Tuesday with all the goodies we will be getting.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:47 pm

Fun fact: Sean passed the 100K fans likes on FB. Not bad for a guy who just started with facebook a few months ago.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 pm

^^ he's a stud!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Another nice picture from the taping and an awesome caption. laugh out loud
brettkolomyjec
6 days ago
It's hard sometimes, being the best looking guy in the group, but I'm used to it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:50 am

^giggling

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:33 am

Good morning SeanCatters. Sometimes I forget that most of these Bachelor contestants, especially the girls, are fans of the show too. In looking through Sean's timeline I see he got a tweet from Jillian last night and Kelsey this morning.  Also, Ashley I last week. See, even Chris' girls follow Sean!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:17 am

Old pic. Not sure whose current mood

@clmgiudici: Current Mood [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98