SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by vivi2 Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:01 am

^^
You guys are so lucky, I won't get it until next month! I've been waiting for 8....months! no fair.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 am

You guys are going to love the book, I promise.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 am

Yup, you sure are. I will probably read it again next weekend once my hardcover version arrives.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:00 am

Hopefully Sean wasn't scheduled to fly United into NYC/NJ as they have canceled all Tuesday flights into the area.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:05 am

umngirl wrote:Yup, you sure are. I will probably read it again next weekend once my hardcover version arrives.

I'm planning to reread as well. Im sure there's stuff I missed since I rushed through it.

Also. I've temporarily locked the wedding thread. It's ready to flip to a new page and I wanted to do that with the Anniversary posts.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:49 am

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Lowe!!!

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
Happy Anniversary to us! @SeanLowe09

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 am

blessed66 wrote:Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Lowe!!!

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  
Happy Anniversary to us! @SeanLowe09

Wow they must be heading somewhere early this morning if she is up at 4:30!

Happy Anniversary!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:06 am

And he was up at midnight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:19 am

They are travelling early which is a really good idea, they were spotted at the airport!!!

Ilana Basseri ‏@ilanabasseri  · 1m1 minute ago  
Just saw @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici at the airport, said hi to sean, then started sweating and ran out of the bagel shop

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:45 am

Pure Wedded Bliss Happy Anniversary my one and only! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:08 pm

New blog post with video. Really good !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:40 pm

motheroffive wrote:New blog post with video. Really good !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The embed but click the link so he gets blog hits

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98