SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:05 pm

For those wondering, including me, they both are headed to NYC! Yay! What a cool way to spend an anniversary, even if it's work related. Praying they have a safe flight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

Post by joyjoy Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:17 pm

lipsis wrote:You guys are going to love the book, I promise.

Agree, I've read the book twice already! And I'm hoping the Q&A video will be release tomorrow. Everybody will enjoy watching, especially Catherine!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm

I don't think they will release the Q&A video. That was supposed to be a perk for those who pre-ordered. I'm debating whether to post it or not. For now, I'm going to see what the publisher does.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:44 pm

They should be in New York now!!
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09
Why Did I Write a Book? Was It Hard to Do? Um yeah. Here’s the background on how it came to be: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Or maybe just a layover since it's a 5 hour trip.

In any event, hold down the fort peeps, I will be on the road the next 2 hours (same freeway to Santa Barbara) and be off and on after that. I'm looking after a friend who just had surgery. Hugs to all.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:02 pm

Hope they had an early flight that left on time! So many cancellations, no gates for planes! Airports are a mess!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Details in the book thread if you're interested

@SeanLowe09: Would love your help in spreading the word about the release of For the Right Reasons! Thunderclap campaign here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Happy anniversary to my beautiful bride! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:07 pm

New thread here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #59

+29
darcyd
Chajoy
Alanna
livelife
charlie98