SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:11 pm

blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 10 10852919_440419549442743_810357617_n

tayweath
38 minutes ago
Just had a moment in the KC airport. Spotted Andi and Josh as they walked by and couldn't help but ask for a picture! Sorry to bother you two during your travels, but thank you so much for making our day!!

seems like they're headed back to atlanta!

sara11

Back to top Go down

blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, no matter how you look at Brian's tweet, I think the only logical explanation is that they're all going to the premiere. Josh has said quite a few times his closest friends in the house were Marcus, Cody and even Chris, so he wasn't super close to Brian so it's not like they're going to visit him or he's going to see them. Also, if it was all the guys getting together, Andi wouldn't be going, but Brian clearly said he'll be seeing the both of them soon.

In regards to the float, it was supposed to be just married couples, but Ashley, JP, Sean and Catherine can't attend. It seems like Des, Chris, Sarah and Marquel are the replacements and obviously I don't know if Andi and Josh were asked, but considering they're attending a NYE ball that will benefit the children's hospital down in ATL, they wouldn't have been able to make it for the float on the parade.

Just a quick question, I don't read much about the parade, so how do we know that Des and Chris were replacements and not on the original list?

Thanks!

It is nice that Andi and Josh are attending the New Year's Eve Ball for Charity. Also didn't they say they were going to Vegas? Did that happen yet?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Producer Elan just favourited this tweet

Kylie Brockett
‏@KyBrock_Jay

@AndiDorfman how about you come with me and @KennaaMarie to see @theyearofelan at the bachelor premiere on monday!? lets hang!!!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, no matter how you look at Brian's tweet, I think the only logical explanation is that they're all going to the premiere. Josh has said quite a few times his closest friends in the house were Marcus, Cody and even Chris, so he wasn't super close to Brian so it's not like they're going to visit him or he's going to see them. Also, if it was all the guys getting together, Andi wouldn't be going, but Brian clearly said he'll be seeing the both of them soon.

In regards to the float, it was supposed to be just married couples, but Ashley, JP, Sean and Catherine can't attend. It seems like Des, Chris, Sarah and Marquel are the replacements and obviously I don't know if Andi and Josh were asked, but considering they're attending a NYE ball that will benefit the children's hospital down in ATL, they wouldn't have been able to make it for the float on the parade.

Just a quick question, I don't read much about the parade, so how do we know that Des and Chris were replacements and not on the original list?

Thanks!

It is nice that Andi and Josh are attending the New Year's Eve Ball for Charity.  Also didn't they say they were going to Vegas?  Did that happen yet?

Yes, they were in Vegas for Christmas.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Thanks!

It is nice that Andi and Josh are attending the New Year's Eve Ball for Charity.  Also didn't they say they were going to Vegas?  Did that happen yet?

There is an article with direct quotes that states the float was supposed to feature the 4 married couples but Ashley/Jp didn't want to travel and Sean/Catherine had a prior commitment.

Here's the link: http://www.sbsun.com/lifestyle/20141228/rose-parade-2015-the-bachelor-float-features-25000-roses-fan-favorites

blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 10 87b72b10 blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 10 86669110 blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Thanks!

There are a few articles floating around, one that I read here in another thread, that stated the float was meant to celebrate the married couples from the franchise and unfortunately Ashley and JP and Sean and Catherine couldn't attend. I said "it seems" so that I wouldn't state it as fact, but since two married couples couldn't attend it seems like it's possible they got Sarah and Marquel to replace one couple and then Des and Chris to replace the other.  I don't know if they were asked, but Andi and Josh wouldn't have been able to attend regardless due to the ball. It's definitely possible Des and Chris were originally planned to be on it, but considering the person involved with the actual float said it was originally for the married couples, it's of my opinion it's possible they were added as replacements. Either way I'm glad they're on it.

They went to Vegas for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and flew out right after that to KC. I'm not sure if the Dorfman's were with them or not, but the past few years for Christmas the Dorfman's have taken family vacations for Christmas so it's possible they were there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:10 pm

I don't know if JODI was asked to be part of the parade, but certainly getting a paid promo on the Rose Parade float would be a better deal than them paying for tix to be part of an annual Atlanta bash. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:20 pm

^ Or maybe getting paid to be on a float that will be shown on television for approximately 20 seconds isn't something they want. Not everyone will do anything for money. Perhaps they'd rather spend their first NYE together attending a fun ball that will help benefit Atlanta's children's hospital and they can be home with family and friends versus flying out to California, flying home for a couple of days and then flying back out for the premiere.

Or it can even be they have planned to go to this ball for a while now. Attending this charity ball is straight in line with what they've done for the past six months. Almost every single event they attend is some form of charity event. Good for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Or maybe getting paid to be on a float that will be shown on television for approximately 20 seconds isn't something they want. Not everyone will do anything for money. Perhaps they'd rather spend their first NYE together attending a fun ball that will help benefit Atlanta's children's hospital and they can be home with family and friends versus flying out to California, flying home for a couple of days and then flying back out for the premiere.

Or it can even be they have planned to go to this ball for a while now. Attending this charity ball is straight in line with what they've done for the past six months. Almost every single event they attend is some form of charity event. Good for them.

clapping! Also, I looked up the event and Andi and Kelli actually went last year as well so this may be an annual thing for Andi. I think it is great.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Or maybe getting paid to be on a float that will be shown on television for approximately 20 seconds isn't something they want. Not everyone will do anything for money. Perhaps they'd rather spend their first NYE together attending a fun ball that will help benefit Atlanta's children's hospital and they can be home with family and friends versus flying out to California, flying home for a couple of days and then flying back out for the premiere.

:cutesmile!: Yes I agree! Much more fun than being on a float, and it benefits kids. I can see why the other married couples said no. Besides, most couples probably already had plans. Looks like Andi and Josh will be at the premiere!! I wonder if Seancat or some of the other couples will be there?

Getting excited now for the premiere just to see Andi and Josh. (I am curious to see how Chris does too.) Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Thank you, I couldn't have said it better...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Thank you for all the answers to my questions. I didn't realize they had already done Vegas.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips