SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:30 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:

Danny Hoyt ‏@dannyhoyt  · 22m22 minutes ago   Kansas City, MO  
Was looking for pants today at Banana Repub. Found @AndiDorfman instead.
Excited for our #Bachelor aftershow, Jan 5!

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 B55asowIgAEIqex

Well that sure sounds like Andi and Josh will be there Jan 5th from his comment. "Excited for our #Bachelor aftershow, Jan 5! "

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by nannymargie Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Thanks Sara11, I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't place him. I watched After Buzz a lot so I should have know that. I always felt that he was a Nick fan though.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

I watched all of their bachelorette recaps and you're right, he was a nick fan sad
He never said anything bad about her or josh though. He just thought that she was going to pick nick. I just remember that he really liked Andi. He said that he had a crush on her on JP's season. So he's definitely an Andi fan. He never hated or had anything against Josh though.
However I don't think that it definitely means that Andi and Josh are attending the bachelor premiere though. When Danny said that he was excited for the bachelor after show, I think he just meant that the bachelor recaps would start back in January for viewers to tune in.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by flowerpower22 Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:22 pm

i that picture that MM posted of Andi and Josh with the glass of wine are they holding hands it is hard to tell

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:25 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Isn't it funny how all the women look so much alike?

The Murray men definitely have a type.  I think the grandchildren will all be beautiful.

:yes: They do have a type. And contrary to Josh liking blonds (not sure if his brother does too), he and his brother both chose women who look like their mom - and I'm sure they both have qualities like MM.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Yes MM is awesome Smiley
I was just thinking that hopefully Josh and Andi are getting a TV wedding based on her Facebook posts. If Aaron and Kacie are getting married in 2016 and they can announce the date already, then if Andi and Josh are getting married in 2015, they would obviously have a wedding date already. The fact that they can't announce it hopefully means that it's going to be on TV and that ABC will announce it whenever they think best.  
:yes: interesting I agree :fingersarecrossed To me, this is another clue it's gonna be a TV wedding. Why tell the date for Aaron and Kacie and not for Josh and Andi. But not saying anything at all, she is saying A LOT!!!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:33 pm

aviej wrote:
I was just thinking that hopefully Josh and Andi are getting a TV wedding based on her Facebook posts. If Aaron and Kacie are getting married in 2016 and they can announce the date already, then if Andi and Josh are getting married in 2015, they would obviously have a wedding date already. The fact that they can't announce it hopefully means that it's going to be on TV and that ABC will announce it whenever they think best.  
:yes: interesting I agree :fingersarecrossed  To me, this is another clue it's gonna be a TV wedding. Why tell the date for Aaron and Kacie and not for Josh and Andi. But not saying anything at all, she is saying A LOT!!!

I agree. As soon as I saw she posted his brother's date but not theirs I thought tv wedding. They could still be holding out to see of ABC wants to air it or not I guess but I am really starting to think it is a yes. The only reason I have doubts is Chris has said ABC didn't even want to air theirs even if they weren't chipping in a dime. I don't know how they decide on who to air other than popularity but that just seems strange. I do think based on socia media and articles that Andi and Josh have a much larger following. I would hope that would push ABC in the direction of airing it. It seemed Chris Harrison and Andi got pretty close. I am not sure if he has a say but hopefully he would go to bat for them.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Still disappointing about Chris and Des, but I do think that CH thinks very highly of her. I think that he thinks she's the best bachelorette to come on the show! As he stated, no other bachette has gotten so much out of the guys (by her questioning style) and also, never in bachette history have so many guys fallen so quickly for the lead! So I do think that he's rooting for her. And if he has a big influence on deciding on a TV wedding, I think we stand a strong chance for Josh and Andi. I for one know that I would literally be crying my eyes out if it doesn't happen.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:45 pm

aviej wrote:Still disappointing about Chris and Des, but I do think that CH thinks very highly of her. I think that he thinks she's the best bachelorette to come on the show! As he stated, no other bachette has gotten so much out of the guys (by her questioning style) and also, never in bachette history have so many guys fallen so quickly for the lead! So I do think that he's rooting for her. And if he has a big influence on deciding on a TV wedding, I think we stand a strong chance for Josh and Andi. I for one know that I would literally be crying my eyes out if it doesn't happen.

I won't lie, I will be crushed if it isn't on TV in some way. I love watching their love and I think it would be such a beautiful wedding.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Great to finally have a family photo. They are all so photogenic and beautiful. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 1f49c

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 8367-910 chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 I_got_13 chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:45 pm

aviej wrote:
:yes: interesting I agree :fingersarecrossed  To me, this is another clue it's gonna be a TV wedding. Why tell the date for Aaron and Kacie and not for Josh and Andi. But not saying anything at all, she is saying A LOT!!!

I agree aviej 100%!!!! First of all, mama Murray is great at leaving clues. ;) We all remember how well don't we?!? Second, they have not announced a date because they can't. Unfortunately, they are in ABC's pocket now. I would be very surprised if they pass on Andi and Josh. Their popularity is too great. Seancat was their last big success.... time for another wedding. :cutesmile!: lolpanda beatingheart :sprinklehearts heartglasses :swinginglove IMHO!

Now we have a clue that they "might" be around for the premiere! The host of "afterbuzz" has let it out that Josh and Andi will be on his show Jan. 5th! Unless I misunderstood him, Jodi will be there. :cutesmile!:

Keep the clues coming! Now I wonder what Jodi will be doing for New Year's Eve??!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Here are some pictures of the photo scrapbook that Jolena made for Laura of their trip to Atlantic City. Laura wanted to share with everyone.

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10890831_448515781962599_689630478_n

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10865204_791674134238004_2087246300_n

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10748172_718239654938856_1099699861_n

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10852672_925796680772966_1383462034_n

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10848098_483158041825628_910334302_n

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10864812_861866647189055_735168406_n

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 10808625_858400154226875_1383946381_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 1f49c

chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 8367-910 chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 I_got_13 chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 E5kqdm15 chiefs - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips