SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:23 pm

If this was a recent thing wonder what could of happened. When u look at andi,'s face last week at dinner she looks like she is smiling while eating. You don't think all these girls hugging josh got to her do u? Sometimes I did think he was holding the woman a little close, please don't upset with me just trying to make sense of it all

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

blackonblackonblack - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:23 pm

And what about Andi's blog where she said "our last game"  when talking about KC last game and how all the family was their with SO.This had to be recent....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Wow, so sorry to all the fans.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Wow, so sorry to all the fans

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:24 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think one thing this proves over and over is that sm is king. We knew who was f1 all season because of it and the lack of gushy tweets from that once again illuminated the real situation. I chalked up the lack of tbts, wcw, mcms, #blesseds and all the uber loving posts as them just being normal and in real life, but sm really is the silent truth teller.

You hit the nail on the head!!  Looking back the signs were there but maybe we didn't want to see them.  Smiley

It is shocking and sad but remember Josh and Andi know what is best for them.  I hope they can remain friends, and they are at peace.  Smiley

Yeah I think they were signs that we didn't want to see so we conveniently ignored them.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:25 pm

I still struggle with posting pictures. But I have a screenshot of an Instagram that he posted of a man kneeling in prayer with one arm raised. It says "Lord, help me have faith in your plan." It's since been deleted, obviously. Our Josh is hurting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Diana wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think one thing this proves over and over is that sm is king. We knew who was f1 all season because of it and the lack of gushy tweets from that once again illuminated the real situation. I chalked up the lack of tbts, wcw, mcms, #blesseds and all the uber loving posts as them just being normal and in real life, but sm really is the silent truth teller.
how did you know he was F1 from social media?
We had a list compiled of clues, what they were favoriting, family interactions and things like that.

I've lived through a lot of breakups from this show but this one is definitely the most bizarre. They were such a perfect fit and seemed to both know what they were getting into with the other one. Sigh. It'll be interesting to see how fast and with who each couples up again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:30 pm

The more it goes the more the tears come to the surface. Josh is taking this hard because I saw this on Wetpaint

He posted a pretty sad message to Instagram earlier today, showing he’s not quite sure what to do with himself now that he’s no longer the future Mr. MurrDorf.

In a post that he has since deleted, Josh writes, “Lord, help me to have faith in your plan.” The message is accompanied by a picture of the silhouette of a man on his knees, raising one hand up into the light in a gesture of worship and faith. #Sadface! Looks like Josh is not taking the break up well. He deleted the post just a short while after putting it on the social media site, so it seems he had second thoughts about its message. He has yet, however, to delete the many photos he's posted of himself and Andi to his Instagram. Breaking up in the digital age is hard, y'all!

If you’ll remember, while Josh was competing for Andi’s heart on The Bachelorette, he told her that he hadn’t been in a relationship for five years before going on the show and that the next woman he said “I love you” to would be his wife. So, yeah, proposing was kind of a big deal for the guy, and we’re not at all surprised that the ending of the engagement would hit him hard.

There’s still no word on what caused the split, but the statement issued by their rep makes it sound like it was sort of mutual. "After several months of being engaged and working on our relationship, we have decided that it's best for both of us to go our separate ways,” the release reads. “We are very sad that it has come to this point, but this is what's best for both of us individually."

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:31 pm

DawgFan wrote:I still struggle with posting pictures. But I have a screenshot of an Instagram that he posted of a man kneeling in prayer with one arm raised. It says "Lord, help me have faith in your plan."  It's since been deleted, obviously. Our Josh is hurting.

Yes he is hurt. I really hope the realize that they love each other and want to be with each other and get back together. I hope that the fame and publicity didn't put a strain on their relationship but if it did, I hope they realize that and get back together and make it work without all the publicity.
I also feel that they breakup was recent. They did all those magazine stuff together, agreed to attend the bachelor premiere and the guy on the plane said that they're a nice couple. They also scheduled a Q&A this month. I don't think they woukd have done that if they knew for a long time that their relationship was in trouble so i think it was recent.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Diana wrote:
how did you know he was F1 from social media?
We had a list compiled of clues, what they were favoriting, family interactions and things like that.

I've lived through a lot of breakups from this show but this one is definitely the most bizarre. They were such a perfect fit and seemed to both know what they were getting into with the other one. Sigh. It'll be interesting to see  how fast and with who each couples up again.

Andi will be first, you know it :cutesmile!:, Seriously, I don't know but this break up is mighty strange... Wonder if MM made it there yet?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm still baffled by the comment some girl made on andi's oh picture about her friend meeting him in my this week when could he have gone to ny. Also I still think this was sudden or mm didn't no something was wrong because it sounded like she just found out and was heading to josh. I feel so sad for josh sounds like he is the one who lost the most

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:32 pm

DawgFan wrote:I still struggle with posting pictures. But I have a screenshot of an Instagram that he posted of a man kneeling in prayer with one arm raised. It says "Lord, help me have faith in your plan."  It's since been deleted, obviously. Our Josh is hurting.

Oh gosh this is sad and just the kind of stuff that makes my heart ache for them. sad

Was this today???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 9

+68
KB_Mom
Acrunch
Mommyof2
nutty1
Luvvy
smartcat
Luvvy2
Spencer81
soozie
vivi2
alwaystulips