SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flawless - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by nannymargie Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Didn't they see Andi's sister at the wedding that they went to the weekend the other Murrays were in KC.

Christmas was a huge deal to my Catholic father, so maybe I sympathize with spending that holiday with those who celebrate the birth of Christ.

That weekend was the beginning of Oct. That is the same weekend Aaron got engaged if I remember right.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

flawless - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm

nannymargie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Didn't they see Andi's sister at the wedding that they went to the weekend the other Murrays were in KC.

Christmas was a huge deal to my Catholic father, so maybe I sympathize with spending that holiday with those who celebrate the birth of Christ.

That weekend was the beginning of Oct.  That is the same weekend Aaron got engaged if I remember right.

There is no resolution to this. Glad we can all have our own opinions.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:[quote="aviej"
Just to clarify, as someone who is actually published in the field of cancer research, Denny had two very treatable forms of cancer with very low overall mortality rates.  MM had brain cancer, that word sends fear into every medical professional and researchers heart that I know. Almost all forms of brain cancer are incredibly lethal.  Trust me I have friends who lost their loved one very quickly to this, so I know first hand.  It is truly one of the scariest.  

Key difference to me is that I see all the Murrays reaching out to do good for others. I have never seen once anything about any Dorfman reaching out to do good for others except when Andi was doing it to be with Josh.  All I have seen of Hy is him lying that he didn't know who Josh was (please, any UGA fan worth their weight would look at Josh and the last name Murray and see a family connection at least) and that his princess Pokie was perfect and that the men were wrong.  No one is perfect, not me, not you, not Josh and not Andi.  When parents don't let children grow and learn from their mistakes they actually hurt their children.  I don't know if Hy has done this, but I don't respect the Hy I have seen at all.  

Has it been clarified that MM had brain cancer? I read that she had the tumor for seven years, which leads me to think it was benign and not malignant. I realize that is a scary thing to experience either way, but benign has a much lower mortality rate.

I agree that the Murrays are well known for their philanthropic history, and that is a wonderful thing, but they are a high profile family in GA and Tampa and their efforts have been well documented because of it. The Dorfmans are much more low-key, so like someone already said in this discussion, they could be a very charitable family and we would not know. There are plenty of ways to be charitable and to give back to your community without the general public being aware. They seem like more subtle people in that regard.

I know there has been much said about Andi being a Daddy's girl and Josh being a Momma's boy, but in my opinion, both are very lucky to have been raised in close knit families with parents that have been married 30+ years. That is not common these days. I feel like witnessing such love and commitment should have been an advantage for both of them going into a relationship, not the opposite.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:48 pm

Have nothing to add, but glad to see my girl on TV once again she is #flawless.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:52 pm

is there a reason for talking about the breakup again? Andi will be giving her side soon enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:30 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I don't think Sprite was necessarily meaning Andi had acted spoiled or entitled in reference to the breakup specifically, but more as a general statement towards Andi's behavior overall, over the last year that she's graced everyone's tv.  And I tend to agree.  Sprite can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read the post. 

Personally, I don't think that being skeptical of one's behavior based on their past actions, is looking for or expecting the worst of people.  I personally am more of a glass half full, hope for the best type person, but I tend to be skeptical of people that have a repeated history of saying, doing or acting certain ways.  In many cases, I hope they prove me wrong, and will gladly admit it when they do, but until they do I remain skeptical. JMO though... no idea

Thank you. You read my meaning correctly.

And for the record, I am also a glass half full type. There are very few people from this show that I really do not care for...Andi however does happen to be one.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:33 am

On another note Patti Dorfman unfollowed Josh on twitter and Hy Dorfman unfollowed Lauren Murray and Aaron. Sorry if this has already been posted.

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:51 am

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I don't think Sprite was necessarily meaning Andi had acted spoiled or entitled in reference to the breakup specifically, but more as a general statement towards Andi's behavior overall, over the last year that she's graced everyone's tv.  And I tend to agree.  Sprite can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I read the post. 

Personally, I don't think that being skeptical of one's behavior based on their past actions, is looking for or expecting the worst of people.  I personally am more of a glass half full, hope for the best type person, but I tend to be skeptical of people that have a repeated history of saying, doing or acting certain ways.  In many cases, I hope they prove me wrong, and will gladly admit it when they do, but until they do I remain skeptical. JMO though... no idea

Thank you. You read my meaning correctly.

And for the record, I am also a glass half full type. There are very few people from this show that I really do not care for...Andi however does happen to be one.
Two good posts.  :claphands

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:53 am

I feel like we should place bets for how soon into this interview she turns on the crocodile tears. A minute? 3 minutes?

flawless - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 87b72b10 flawless - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 86669110 flawless - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 am

Thanks for the notice, citygirl1962. I find this new development very interesting. I wonder about the timing though and if it has anything to do with the upcoming interview.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:57 am

Grumpy cat all the way. Victimization here we come. The unfollowing by the 'rents does not bode well for amicable reconciliation in my mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:31 am

umngirl wrote:I feel like we should place bets for how soon into this interview she turns on the crocodile tears. A minute? 3 minutes?

I'm guessing she will cry 2 questions into the interview.

I sure would love a return appearance by Mario and Luigi and their traveling lie detector machine. I would love to see Andi strapped into that thing with the results showing on a big projection screen. . giggling it would be like watching one of those Badly dubbed foreign films, where the words coming out of the mouth don't match the lips.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #2

+77
Laura Walsh
ElonM
SafronSahara
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom