SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:56 am

Chris's corner is back! He talks about how excited he is for the wedding and about his main contribution to planning - men's formal shoes laugh out loud. He's so cute! I'm guessing Zappos hooked him and his groomsmen up with shoes for the wedding. 

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-zappos-for-him/

Safe to say they are getting married next weekend (17th-18th), in 9 or 10 days. :yes:

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:17 am

I love him! He choose Aldo which is one of my favourite stores too! What a wonderful way to include the groom in the wedding planning by choosing the men's shoes.

Good job on sleuthing the date!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:28 pm

So people were asking RS if he got Des and Chris a wedding gift, something he says he does for every couple who makes it from this show.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
For those asking, yes I purchased @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried's wedding gift last night. I'm a man of my word. Hope you guys like it...

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried
Well thank you sir. @RealitySteve @DesHartsock We will be sure to let you know when we receive it!

They seem strangely friendly... laugh out loud

Shay Mové ‏@movesshay
@RealitySteve They deserve two gifts due to you getting the ending wrong. It actually hurt them in the long run as the focus went to Brooks.

@movesshay And they did

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

laugh out loud That's funny.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:40 pm

I love this couple. They are humble and sweet to everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:50 pm

deshartsock
#tbt to one of my favorite days PINKHEART

fresh - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 3 10903776_1543203185958541_943336342_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:24 am

Did any of you seen Zak Bachelor Chris post on Des' website? Pretty good. **edited**
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:29 am

bleuberry wrote:So people were asking RS if he got Des and Chris a wedding gift, something he says he does for every couple who makes it from this show.

For those asking, yes I purchased @DesHartsock & @ChrisRSiegfried's wedding gift last night. I'm a man of my word. Hope you guys like it...

Well thank you sir. @RealitySteve @DesHartsock We will be sure to let you know when we receive it!

Shay Mové ‏@movesshay
@RealitySteve They deserve two gifts due to you getting the ending wrong. It actually hurt them in the long run as the focus went to Brooks.

@movesshay And they did

LOL at the two gift tweet. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:30 am

bleuberry wrote:So people were asking RS if he got Des and Chris a wedding gift, something he says he does for every couple who makes it from this show.

Shay Mové ‏@movesshay

@movesshay And they did

I swear they are just the two most genuinely nice people ever.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:40 am

Please do not post any spoilers regarding Chris's season other than threads titled Chris Soules - SPOILERS.

Thanks

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:17 am

Sorry about that, I thought that was common knowledge.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Dumb sites desperate for clicks... not going to link to the article.

TVTagBachelor
So just how bitter are @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried that ABC won't air their wedding?

deshartsock
@Meredith2714 @tvtagBachelor @ChrisRSiegfried Of course we're not! We are so excited. 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom