SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:17 am

deshartsock
There's such a mix of emotions as I sit here ready to leave for my flight to head home after one of the most remarkable trips I've ever had the opportunity to be apart of. Flashes of those curious eyes + innocent hearts that showed us how to love + enjoy God's joy in every moment this week continue to come to mind. The kids we danced with, the babies we held, + the incredible women we met have left a lasting impact upon my heart. The days spent are only hours but the memories made have changed my life forever. This is not the end of a trip but only the beginning of a passion to share+ love the way Christ has intended us to no matter where we are in the world. Have a wonderful Friday! #beblessed #theherinitiative #love #hope #joy #peace #faith

I just had to quote her again, because I love everything she said.  Des has such a beautiful heart.  I really admire her.

Thanks so much, as always, for the photos, bleuberry!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
deshartsock
There's such a mix of emotions as I sit here ready to leave for my flight to head home after one of the most remarkable trips I've ever had the opportunity to be apart of. Flashes of those curious eyes + innocent hearts that showed us how to love + enjoy God's joy in every moment this week continue to come to mind. The kids we danced with, the babies we held, + the incredible women we met have left a lasting impact upon my heart. The days spent are only hours but the memories made have changed my life forever. This is not the end of a trip but only the beginning of a passion to share+ love the way Christ has intended us to no matter where we are in the world. Have a wonderful Friday! #beblessed #theherinitiative #love #hope #joy #peace #faith

I just had to quote her again, because I love everything she said.  Des has such a beautiful heart.  I really admire her.

Thanks so much, as always, for the photos, bleuberry!

Des just gets better and better. I so love how she chooses to walk the walk instead of just talking the talk. She is truly a great example for young women. Crazy to think she was only 26 when she was the bachelorette, so much grace and maturity for such a young age.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:27 pm

You can't help but be happy for Des - she works hard, is beautiful and is so genuine. I always thought Des to be the luckier of she and Chris because Chris is ALL THAT. Now, I think he's a fortunate as she is. What a couple!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Yup, heart of gold she has. Makes their pairing even sweeter, I love it when good people find each other. PINKHEART

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Her smile and demeanor are so contagious! She has always made me....just smile.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:34 pm

Love des so much. She is amazing! Nothing but respect!!❤️❤️
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:52 am

Norcalgal wrote:You can't help but be happy for Des - she works hard, is beautiful and is so genuine.  I always thought Des to be the luckier of she and Chris because Chris is ALL THAT.  Now, I think he's a fortunate as she is.  What a couple!  

My thoughts exactly! Every time i pop in this thread I am impressed with what they are up to. So much good stuff!! So much talent and love and beauty. SO MUCH....

I think they are both wonderful people and so lucky to have found the other. Crazy to think they met on Bachelorette! !

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:32 pm

deshartsock
My first #Seafair yesterday + I'm already looking forward to next year's! #onaboat #lakewashington

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 11373541_815091078586487_1238360911_n

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Well, this is sweet. Not that we didn't already know how special she is. beatingheart

jennakutcher
People, let me tell you about my new best friend @deshartsock. Now, you might already be following her (I sure hope so) but if you aren't, you must.  

She might look familiar, you may have watched her follow her heart in pursuit of a husband on the TV show, The Bachelorette. Last week I got to watch her open her heart to hundreds of kids on our mission trip. She may have found her awesome husband (ahem, @chrisrsiegfried) on TV but I watched her find a passion for mission work and her heart for making a difference. The truth is, this girl has rocked my world. She has an absolute heart of gold, she stayed up late and pillow talked with me, she woke up 15 minutes before the van left with me, and she truly became one of my favorite women on earth. Speaking of planet earth, We are currently planning on traveling the world together in the next year, so you'll be seeing more of this babe in my feed.  

I always knew there was something different about her, but this girl, she's a mover and a dreamer, she's a game changer, a hard worker, and she is doing some major good in this world. Before this sounds like a proposal, I'll wrap it up: follow her, she is so worth imitating (and while I'm at it, Des, will you accept this rose?)

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 11378323_1173676185981558_1199163349_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by islandgirl Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:23 pm

This is one of the sweetest things I have seen and read in a while....Awww! Des is truly awesome.

islandgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Des and Chris are headed to NYC to tape Millionaire with some Bachelor alum to help raise money for charity tomorrow. Good luck to them! Sounds like a cool opportunity.

chrisrsiegfried
Oh how your look has changed @chrisbharrison See you tomorrow!#WhoWants2BeAMillionCharityAire

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 11421993_494372160738174_906807992_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:21 pm

chrisrsiegfried
Chris and Des are:
a.) starting a new season of #Bachelor
b.) hosting a new season of #Bachelor
c.) heading to dinner with a mystery person
d.) playing trivia games...

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 11375386_721397877965696_934115492_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 1f49c

peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 8367-910 peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 I_got_13 peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 peace - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom