SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:55 am

bowyer_and_fletcher
Custom neckties for the groom and the groomsmen. We are proud to be a part of such momentous occasions. #bowyerandfletcher #neckties #custom #weddings #thebachelorette #pdx

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 10903703_884785494886795_168952373_n

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 am

I was kind of hoping for a shade of purple. :gotcha:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:05 am

Chris said last week that the groomsmen would be in blush champagne coloured ties, but I think this is just champagne. Or is it the lighting? Maybe there was a change and Chris didn't get the memo laugh out loud.

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:06 am

They look very nice, it was just my hope for the purple since it is Chris's favorite color.

I am sure every thing will be lovely no matter what.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:53 am

bleuberry wrote:
bowyer_and_fletcher
Custom neckties for the groom and the groomsmen. We are proud to be a part of such momentous occasions. #bowyerandfletcher #neckties #custom #weddings #thebachelorette #pdx

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 10903703_884785494886795_168952373_n

Who knows if the photo colors are correct but it appears to me that one tie is light blue and the others are champagne colored.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:50 am

They should be heading to Cali soon I think. Her good friend from Vancouver (KV Bijou) and her husband left for LA yesterday.:yes:

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:54 am

I think the one on top might have more of that blush tone that blue was talking about.

So happy for them, this must be so exciting.

I am really glad it is their wedding their way. Also glad that MF could have used the happy story of Des and Chris right about now and was too stupid to take it. Serves the evil one right. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 am

As of yesterday they were still in Seattle, and looking super relaxed. (There's a post on her blog about those cute booties and the ethical company who makes them. They hire women in Uganda and help send them to university and create jobs for others. http://www.desireehartsock.com/spotlight-sseko-designs/ )

deshartsock
Just sitting over here, sippin' coffee (shoes @ssekodesigns)

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 10547338_385552568281358_283568136_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:11 pm

What a great idea on the boots. That article gave me chills, just thinking of the small opportunities those ladies have and how grateful they must feel.

Ummm Des? Don't you have somewhere to go?? I suppose they could leave today/tomorrow which would still give them time to just go over last minute details.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:44 pm

^^I'd be shocked if that picture was taken yesterday. It's not consistent with what I saw for the posted Seattle weather for the 14th. Would there still be leaves on those trees in the distance?

Maybe she prepared some blogs for this time knowing she'd be a little busy. Smiley

custom - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:59 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^I'd be shocked if that picture was taken yesterday. It's not consistent with what I saw for the posted Seattle weather for the 14th. Would there still be leaves on those trees in the distance?

Maybe she prepared some blogs for this time knowing she'd be a little busy. Smiley

Possible she took it another time, she told someone who said it looked like LA that it's actually Seattle.

She posted a sunrise pic today at 7:30 am, and google says sunrise in Seattle is 7:52 am... Are they throwing people off? I can't decide. giggling

I even checked the Seattle hashtag on IG and a barrage of sunrise pics came in 20 mins after hers. Hmm.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^I'd be shocked if that picture was taken yesterday. It's not consistent with what I saw for the posted Seattle weather for the 14th. Would there still be leaves on those trees in the distance?

Possible she took it another time, she told someone who said it looked like LA that it's actually Seattle.

She posted a sunrise pic today at 7:30 am, and google says sunrise in Seattle is 7:52 am... Are they throwing people off? I can't decide. giggling

I even checked the Seattle hashtag on IG and a barrage of sunrise pics came in 20 mins after hers. Hmm.

Good for them for keeping us guessing. The advantage to their own wedding, their own way, they don't have to share anything they don't want.

I think Des is really enjoying keeping people guessing. Good for her and nice for her on promoting the shoes. She and Chris both have huge hearts. :halo:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom