SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks for the link bleuberry I guess I missed that - I usually try to get some things done during commercials so I probably was putting the dog out or tending to other things.  It was a cut commercial though.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:58 pm

I love that she's doing this. If you remember, Chris participated last year right after they were married. It's a charity dance competition featuring other local personalities. She's dancing for Plymouth Housing, (as did Chris) they work to eliminate homelessness.

desireesiegfried
If there's anything you do today to give back, please please please take a moment to VOTE for me now! Did I say please!? Haha. I'll be dancing at #SeattleDances to benefit Plymouth Housing, a cause near to my heart here in Seattle and need your help! One dollar equals one vote so vote as much as you like. Vote now at www.seattledances.org/online-voting/ (link in profile) I hope to make a difference in my community and hope you'll join me. Thank you so so much!
photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Vote

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Also in case you were hoping to see them on a Bachelor live after show, Des responded to a fan on Twitter saying they were invited to Monday's show but they declined because it was their anniversary. Probably a good idea  Hugesmile  So curious to know how they celebrated!

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:19 pm

Yeah, the anniversary of the wedding you didn't televise, remember? laugh out loud j/k I'm glad they did their own thing. It was a beautiful wedding from start to finish, including the sleuthing in between.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Haha right! The gall of them. rotfl

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yeah, the anniversary of the wedding you didn't televise, remember? laugh out loud j/k I'm glad they did their own thing. It was a beautiful wedding from start to finish, including the sleuthing in between.
I agree  I am also glad they did their own thing and don't jump every time ABC calls.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:15 am

I have this feeling that Des and Chris are no longer friends with Jason and Molly. Maybe something went wrong with Jason and Chris's business?? Anyone else notice they no longer mention each other?

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:35 am

Chris and Jason both RTd a tweet about their business a week ago and all 4 of them were tagged in it. I think they're just busy.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:37 pm

Thanks for letting me know. Glad to hear.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:43 pm

I'm loving the cut on her! She's working on a wedding related project that I'm too lazy to sleuth at the moment laugh out loud. She did a photo shoot with some industry people and this event looks related to that. I'll post when I get a chance to dig a little.

desireesiegfried
Party, Putt-putt and pjs. #happysaturdaynight
photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Image12

missscaroline
On set with @desireesiegfried & the @invisiblehostess today! Exciting project in the works #staytuned #weddingseason2016 #photoshoot
photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 61 Image13

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Is Des pregnant in that photo? Are my eyes decieving me?  The top photo in the black dress not seeing her waist either.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:25 pm

I think it may just be the sweater. No bump in sight.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom