SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:45 pm

Hawaii for their anniversary, I'm not jealous at all. laugh out loud Yay for new pics hopefully! This one's a honeymoon throwback.

chrisrsiegfried
Oh Hawaii how we've longed to see you again. See you very soon! #MauiOrBust #1YrAnny

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 12407604_1729702123931116_2104045539_n

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:55 pm

They made it.

desireesiegfried
To say we're happy to be here would be an understatement. #maui #1year #dayone #WestinKaanapali #SiegfriedGetaway
westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 12558832_1678142792445927_420627970_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MjM4NjMzNzYyNzAwNTkzMA%3D%3D

chrisrsiegfried
Not upset at all right now. #siegfriedgetaway #1YrAnny
westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 10632263_931868403529184_305018354_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MjMxODcwMTU4MDM4NzY0NA%3D%3D

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:31 pm

Always such a pleasure to pop in here! What a happy place. Love this couple and wonderful to see all of their accomplishments.

Happy anniversary Des and Chris! Proud to say I've been rooting for them since Chris got her group date rose on episode 2.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:15 pm

Hope they have a good vacation! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 8367-910 westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 I_got_13 westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:08 pm

Chris sure has let himself go. rotfl Lucky girl  westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 1f60d

desireesiegfried
When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew. ~ William Shakespeare @chrisrsiegfried #paradise #maui #WestinKaanapali #SiegfriedGetaway westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 1f611  #1year
westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 12568903_228536194156315_1624280330_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MzY5MTM3NDQ5NjA4MDM1OA%3D%3D

Someone commented that she wanted Brooks first. westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 1f611  She responded:

"Chris has been and will always be my true love.. Even if my story didn't go the way people think it should. He's the best." beatingheart

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Ack, some people just need to move on from that IMO. They (and Brooks too) sure have. Love Des' response!

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris sure has let himself go. rotfl Lucky girl  westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 1f60d

desireesiegfried
When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew. ~ William Shakespeare @chrisrsiegfried #paradise #maui #WestinKaanapali #SiegfriedGetaway westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 1f611  #1year
westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 12568903_228536194156315_1624280330_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4MzY5MTM3NDQ5NjA4MDM1OA%3D%3D

Someone commented that she wanted Brooks first. westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 1f611  She responded:

"Chris has been and will always be my true love.. Even if my story didn't go the way people think it should. He's the best." beatingheart

Tell them Des, I saw it too! Wow, he sure looks GOOD!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:16 pm

Sounds like they had a lovely week in Hawaii. And it looks like they had an anniversary photo shoot, can't wait to see more. Sigh, love em.

desireesiegfried
Not only the best dinner and #ValentinesDay of my life but the best year of my life with this wonderful man. I'm feeling so blessed in so many ways my heart can't contain the joy, love and excitement for the future with him. I hope you all had a beautiful Valentines Day! If single, know that love is out there and you'll find it when you least expect it. Never lose the hope.  #SiegfriedGetaway #1year #maui #WestinKaanapali #pulehu

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Image10

chrisrsiegfried
Happy Valentine's Day to my love @desireesiegfried ! Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall - you're mine and I'm yours. Thanks for celebrating our one year with me twice Smiley #SeattleToHawaii #WestinKaanapali
westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Image12

annakimphotography
A rainbow + a lovely couple celebrating their one year anniversary! Congratulations, Desiree + Chris!

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Image11

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:19 pm

How is it possible to be that cute and lovely? I adore them. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:29 pm

This couple always looks so happy. Does anything else really matter? ( and if like most of us, all they wish for each other is good health and happiness, that's probably enough thankfully.)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:55 am

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like they had a lovely week in Hawaii. And it looks like they had an anniversary photo shoot, can't wait to see more. Sigh, love em.

desireesiegfried
Not only the best dinner and #ValentinesDay of my life but the best year of my life with this wonderful man. I'm feeling so blessed in so many ways my heart can't contain the joy, love and excitement for the future with him. I hope you all had a beautiful Valentines Day! If single, know that love is out there and you'll find it when you least expect it. Never lose the hope.  #SiegfriedGetaway #1year #maui #WestinKaanapali #pulehu

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Image10

chrisrsiegfried
Happy Valentine's Day to my love @desireesiegfried ! Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall - you're mine and I'm yours. Thanks for celebrating our one year with me twice Smiley #SeattleToHawaii #WestinKaanapali
westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Image12

annakimphotography
A rainbow + a lovely couple celebrating their one year anniversary! Congratulations, Desiree + Chris!

westinkaanapali - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 63 Image11

What is so amazing about these 2 is that they are always thankful for the other. They are so normal! It's wonderful!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:47 am

Are they at the same resort that Sean and Catherine went to? The picture of them at the dinner table under the canopy reminds me of the photo we had with S & C.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom