SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:09 am

I am so happy for Des and Chris and their growing family. Frankie you are a cutie!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 69 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Lazy Saturday with Frankenstein. Just the dudes hanging right now. #daschundlife by @chrisrsiegfried
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:36 pm

desireesiegfried 
Taaa-Daaa! Great catching up with you @mollymesnick!
photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 69 12965709_979478225463506_280215000_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzODQ2MDA2OTI5ODMzMTgyOA%3D%3D

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:26 pm

The Mesnicks and the Siegrieds were at the Mariners baseball game together last night.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Aww. This is getting more and more adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm

How many weeks is Des? She's already showing quite a bit! I love the Mesnick/Siegfried friendship!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Des is just so lovely. Wishing them all the best with there upcoming bundle of joy.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:42 pm

She's 14 weeks. 2nd trimester.

photoshoot - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Wow, where have I been? So happy for them! They are so adorb.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:54 pm

I think maybe I need to rewatch Des's season. I only half watched it the first time, and never paid much attention to Chris and Des because I was "spoiled/foiled." I thought her season was kind of meh - but she and Chris are just too lovely, two of my faves from this franchise. I'm considering shelling out the $14.99 to give it a second shot. Is that dumb? Worth the rewatch?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think maybe I need to rewatch Des's season. I only half watched it the first time, and never paid much attention to Chris and Des because I was "spoiled/foiled." I thought her season was kind of meh - but she and Chris are just too lovely, two of my faves from this franchise. I'm considering shelling out the $14.99 to give it a second shot. Is that dumb? Worth the rewatch?
The Chris and Des portions are totally worth it. I never rewatching this show and I rewatched Des and Chris, there love story was beautiful when you weren't blinded by Brooks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think maybe I need to rewatch Des's season. I only half watched it the first time, and never paid much attention to Chris and Des because I was "spoiled/foiled." I thought her season was kind of meh - but she and Chris are just too lovely, two of my faves from this franchise. I'm considering shelling out the $14.99 to give it a second shot. Is that dumb? Worth the rewatch?
The Chris and Des portions are totally worth it. I never rewatching this show and I rewatched Des and Chris, there love story was beautiful when you weren't blinded by Brooks.

I was never even a Brooks fan, so it wasn't that! Maybe because I got way too invested in the Bachelorette prior to Des (huge mistake, laugh out loud) so I needed a good long stretch of not caring. Des is just super genuine and normal though, I've really loved Chris and Des post show. I may give it a rewatch.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom