SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Wow, I've been out of the loop for a while and just checked in on these two and found out Des is pregnant!!! How exciting, so happy for them. Congrats!!

Back to top Go down

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

Post by jul2201 Tue May 03, 2016 12:00 pm

I was just wondering if anyone read the paper version of the US Weekly article? (It´s not for sale here in Europe.Smiley) Did it say anything else than the online version did?

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue May 03, 2016 1:04 pm

Diana wrote:Thanks for sharing those videos. I really liked Brooks watching her season the first time but watching it now, it was so clear that she and Chris had such a fun easy chemistry. He really is the sweetest guy. heartbeat

He reminds me a lot of "my" Chris.

handwave Diane, I love your Avi, I almost used it, but I didn't want to leave out my prince, LOL!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Tue May 03, 2016 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 03, 2016 1:18 pm

jul2201 wrote:I was just wondering if anyone read the paper version of the US Weekly article? (It´s not for sale here in Europe.Smiley) Did it say anything else than the online version did?

I was at Walmart this morning and had every intention to look through it in check out but I forgot. duh I saw one on IG with only the first few lines of the blurb, Des said they both cried when they found out.  weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 2764

Not sure if we're allowed to bring it over if it's already been posted? Anyway tthe IG is goldcombsalon

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 2:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jul2201 wrote:I was just wondering if anyone read the paper version of the US Weekly article? (It´s not for sale here in Europe.Smiley) Did it say anything else than the online version did?

I was at Walmart this morning and had every intention to look through it in check out but I forgot. duh  I saw one on IG with only the first few lines of the blurb, Des said they both cried when they found out.  weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 2764

Not sure if we're allowed to bring it over if it's already been posted? Anyway tthe IG is goldcombsalon

goldcombsalonOur favorite bachelorette client is expecting we are so excited and happy for you @desireesiegfried read more in new issue of @usweekly
weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 13150903_1017973954957005_1707245661_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue May 03, 2016 3:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Because I haven't posted in a few days. by @chrisrsiegfried

You know you're dog people when you don't go anywhere your dog can't. No wonder dog friendly restaurants are our favorite.

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 1f609 weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 1f436 #ilovelucia #lucia #greenlake #puppylove #familynight by @desireesiegfried

I'm becoming that dog mom that can't stop taking photos and videos weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 1f648 @frankieinseattle #obsessed #toocute #cantstopwontstop #doxies by @desireesiegfried

Des is glowing!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Tue May 03, 2016 4:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I was at Walmart this morning and had every intention to look through it in check out but I forgot. duh  I saw one on IG with only the first few lines of the blurb, Des said they both cried when they found out.  weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 2764

goldcombsalonOur favorite bachelorette client is expecting we are so excited and happy for you @desireesiegfried read more in new issue of @usweekly
weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 13150903_1017973954957005_1707245661_n

Thank you so much.Too cute.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 12:13 pm

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  · 22m22 minutes ago  

Happy 3Yr Anniversary to my beautiful wife. I'm so glad we jumped into this together! https://www.instagram.com/p/BFHCVDSgAQu/

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 13150769_118836301859293_412359775_n

Happy Anniversary Des and Chris!

:Chris:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Aww the safe house visits! Happy Anniversary!

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 07, 2016 3:27 pm

desireesiegfried
Three years ago today was the most magical day I will never forget and began the rest of our lives together! I will always be grateful for the opportunity to have met Chris on #theBachelorette and can't believe how time flies! I have cherished every moment since and look forward to a lifetime with you and our new little ones @chrisrsiegfried!  weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 1f46b  weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 1f476  weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 1f415  #alwaysfallingforward #sohandsome #bestdayever #lovehim #proposal  

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 13166837_1098571663534658_840488708_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NTA2OTgzMDk1MzM5NDkzNQ%3D%3D

Thank goodness they kept the secret so well! I can't wait to be surprised like that again.

And because we never waste an opportunity to post it, here it is again laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Little ones ? Is she trying to say something ????

Congrats Des and Chis !!!!!

It's the time of the year for bachelorette engagements.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat May 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Happy Anniversary to my other favorite couple from this franchise! :married

And I've come to the conclusion that it's impossible for me to not tear up from watching that beautiful proposal. Thanks for posting it again, bleu!

weddings - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7 - Page 71 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #7

+72
nd4reality
Buckeye_Fan
hdman
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom