SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

So either Julie isn't watching with Nick............or she is :uptonogood #reversepsychology laugh out loud  Anyhoo next week JJ is suppose to go to Chicago and Nick promised to be his Valentine's date so hopefully more pics before Nick returns to work/real life and leaves us guessing as usual no idea

And he favorited her tweet ...by the way.  :yes:
Julie instagramed a pic of her parents in Arizona, which it looks like she took.... so I'm thinking it's a true tweet.. that they were not together... but it certainly is an 'intimate' and direct tweet   :yes:

:yes: I did see a later tweet that indicated she indeed away. I wonder if Nick ever made it back to "winter?" laugh out loud Last tweet from him was about being prepared for purgatory via a layover.
no news is good news, I'm sure. giggling
And her latest tweet was a love poem by RM Drake about lovers being apart.... beautiful quote ... hmmmm Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Brill Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 am

As per Andi's thread she is in Chicago partying with Christy and Jackie. Nick also knows those 2 girls. Would they invite him to party with them?

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:03 am

Brill wrote:As per Andi's thread she is in Chicago partying with Christy and Jackie.  Nick also knows those 2 girls. Would they invite him to party with them?
JJ is in Chicago with Nick.  Awhile back, in a tweet, Nick said JJ would be his valentine so perhaps they prefer to be alone.  cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:32 am

notarose wrote:
Brill wrote:As per Andi's thread she is in Chicago partying with Christy and Jackie.  Nick also knows those 2 girls. Would they invite him to party with them?
JJ is in Chicago with Nick.  Awhile back, in a tweet, Nick said JJ would be his valentine so perhaps they prefer to be alone.  cantstopl

OR JJ to go with Nick as his valentine to this party. Nick and JJ have been this route before with Christy and Jackie. If they all did party together, I would love to be a fly on that wall. :yes: Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 45 3806527698

Chicago - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:10 am

notarose wrote:
Given the choice of being at that party or being alone with JJ? Is there a choice?  Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:08 pm

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:15 pm

Great song Happygolucky
sign heart
Wishing you a love-ly day Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:21 pm

To you too notarose. :frommeto

Everyone that I miss from this board. Spread love. heartglasses

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:30 pm

^^ Happy Valentine's Day NR and Happy. Great Video!! blowkiss
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ Happy Valentine's Day NR and Happy.  Great Video!!  blowkiss

hi Jumping hearts

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:
Given the choice of being at that party or being alone with JJ? Is there a choice?  Hugesmile

hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:09 am

ive been out of the Nicky Poo loop for a while - too busy solving first world problems, such as who the hell is the F1 this season hehehe. But been wanting to comment on his tweet on last Mon.

what i found strange was: his tweet way more less than usual. And, being a Becca fan, i noticed he always commented nicely about her whenever she got an air time albeit shown very briefly (epi 3, 4). I thought it was odd that he didnt comment at all on Becca's first date. I suspect certain someone was with him watching last episode. (her tweet of not being with him watching was questionable to me :uptonogood). or..maybe i am way off...laugh out loud

I get a feeling he is in a relationship. Let's see where it goes... cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana