SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:ive been out of the Nicky Poo loop for a while - too busy solving first world problems, such as who the hell is the F1 this season hehehe. But been wanting to comment on his tweet on last Mon.

what i found strange was: his tweet way more less than usual. And, being a Becca fan, i noticed he always commented nicely about her whenever she got an air time albeit shown very briefly (epi 3, 4). I thought it was odd that he didnt comment at all on Becca's first date. I suspect certain someone was with him watching last episode. (her tweet of not being with him watching was questionable to me :uptonogood). or..maybe  i am way off...laugh out loud

I get a feeling he is in a relationship. Let's see where it goes... cheerleader

Possible Smiley
I think when you have "fans" it's important to keep a relationship under wraps until it is very serious.  Sharleen is a good example.  She was dating her guy for almost a year yet we only saw pics of him starting a few months ago.  By keeping it hush hush the couple can find out if it will work long term or if it was great but not quite right.  Media reporting on it during the "getting to know you" stage can be a nuisance IMO. 
I hope he's having fun :yes: either dating/searching or with someone in particular.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:22 pm

I would hope he is not involved with anyone that would make him have to "watch" what he tweets. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Tidbit: JJ wasn't just in Chi to be Nick's Valentine.  He attended a wedding yesterday.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:55 pm

here's the pic

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 10986266_1401209403518456_323851319_n

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:58 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:ive been out of the Nicky Poo loop for a while - too busy solving first world problems, such as who the hell is the F1 this season hehehe. But been wanting to comment on his tweet on last Mon.

what i found strange was: his tweet way more less than usual. And, being a Becca fan, i noticed he always commented nicely about her whenever she got an air time albeit shown very briefly (epi 3, 4). I thought it was odd that he didnt comment at all on Becca's first date. I suspect certain someone was with him watching last episode. (her tweet of not being with him watching was questionable to me :uptonogood). or..maybe  i am way off...laugh out loud

Possible Smiley
I think when you have "fans" it's important to keep a relationship under wraps until it is very serious.  Sharleen is a good example.  She was dating her guy for almost a year yet we only saw pics of him starting a few months ago.  By keeping it hush hush the couple can find out if it will work long term or if it was great but not quite right.  Media reporting on it during the "getting to know you" stage can be a nuisance IMO. 
I hope he's having fun :yes: either dating/searching or with someone in particular.

And someone got roses yesterday...

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 10881969_832509750168226_600338620_n

julieberry Just upping my bathroom selfie game. I've lied every time I said I don't care for flowers~ My favorite bouquet ever 14h
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:08 pm

Ohhhhh! How lovely!! Thanks Sue!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:39 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

Possible Smiley

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 10881969_832509750168226_600338620_n

julieberry Just upping my bathroom selfie game. I've lied every time I said I don't care for flowers~ My favorite bouquet ever  14h

rofl  You just posted a Nick pic which included the Hulk baring his chest and then there's very deep V Julie.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:07 pm

^^^Beautiful bouquet ... do we really think this is Nick's new girlfriend? Pretty!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:35 pm

jen corrigan ‏@jencolton7800 5h5 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 @DanaCorrigan a quick pic with Nick and my cousin on V Day!
tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 B96CDMICEAAbQ8a
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:48 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Beautiful bouquet ... do we really think this is Nick's new girlfriend? Pretty!

Possible.  Smiley
Hi MVMom hi
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 pm

SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

Possible Smiley

julieberry Just upping my bathroom selfie game. I've lied every time I said I don't care for flowers~ My favorite bouquet ever  14h

The roses of course could be from anyone but we do know Nick isn't shy about sending a bouquet of roses. giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
notarose wrote:

Possible Smiley

The roses of course could be from anyone but we do know Nick isn't shy about sending a bouquet of roses. giggling

i feel embarrassed about this...but im pretty sure i can remember from the top off my head what was said in Nick's Bio on ABC (same goes with my fav buddy on my siggy.. giggling ).

His favorite flower is:..ROSE~!!!  rose bud  ...(i guess you are not his fav NR!..tehehehe...J/K bestbud! )

and..the plot thickens!... :stirthepot

ETA: NR, i ITA with your saying about Nick going in stealth mode until he is certain tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 46 2498057887 . Spot on the media 'nuisance". Thats why i have mad respect for each of the couple on our banner that has made it IRL. "Its just you and i against the world".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana