SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by california90 Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:07 am

notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:Nick's instagram has a pic of Kaitlyn as the person he wants for the next 'ette.

If she was the 'ette, I wished Nick was on it! A fun, sassy brunette like her is what Nick needs.

...and his caption included "right amount of whit" (typo is his) and "plenty of hotness"  :uptonogood  Is he campaigning for her to be the  Bette  or being salty giggling 

Kaitlyn sent him an IG hug, at least 2 of her friends commented as did Bianca from Bach Canada (who, like you, suggested Nick sign up) and Sharleen.  
Lots of support for feisty K yes

Haha. I think he's campaigning.. but I wished he would be on K's season than MeANDI. I feel like he would have crazy fun with K, the Nick we see now. And the loving Nick we saw on the show.

california90

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:12 am

california90 wrote:
notarose wrote:
california90 wrote:Nick's instagram has a pic of Kaitlyn as the person he wants for the next 'ette.

If she was the 'ette, I wished Nick was on it! A fun, sassy brunette like her is what Nick needs.

...and his caption included "right amount of whit" (typo is his) and "plenty of hotness"  :uptonogood  Is he campaigning for her to be the  Bette  or being salty giggling 

Kaitlyn sent him an IG hug, at least 2 of her friends commented as did Bianca from Bach Canada (who, like you, suggested Nick sign up) and Sharleen.  
Lots of support for feisty K yes

Haha. I think he's campaigning.. but I wished he would be on K's season than MeANDI. I feel like he would have crazy fun with K, the Nick we see now. And the loving Nick we saw on the show.

I keep think about his HTD and sister asking Nick if she makes him laugh to which he answered "smile".  Would love to hear him laugh!  Smiley  
But no to appearing on TV - no trust in TPTB. The first (and only) time was brutal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:47 pm

B is just following Nick!! i believe they are friends on FB too ..makes me wonder whether Nick knows the outcome ....hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:B is just following Nick!! i believe they are friends on FB too ..makes me wonder whether Nick knows the outcome ....hmmm

I wouldn't mind this at all. 7 days and we can discuss in more detail. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:B is just following Nick!! i believe they are friends on FB too ..makes me wonder whether Nick knows the outcome ....hmmm

I wouldn't mind this at all. 7 days and we can discuss in more detail.  giggling
If these two were to start a relationship they will be my favourite bachelor couple. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:43 pm

ElonM wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I wouldn't mind this at all. 7 days and we can discuss in more detail.  giggling
If these two were to start a relationship they will be my favourite bachelor couple. giggling

ditto here Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Just saying, can you imagine the gorgeous children. They are both from big families too. I bet B could make him laugh, not just smile.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 pm

I would not object at all to Beck/Nicka cheerleader if the future made them cross paths

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm

I also wouldn't be opposed to a B & N pairing if they should so desire.  giggling

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:06 pm

Becca/Nick would be very interesting. Becca, Nick is in Little Rock--only 3.5 hour drive if you're in Shreveport.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:07 pm

deleted

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:56 pm

Reminder - no spoilers in any topics other than those titled Spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana