SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Happy to see there is still such Nick love.
I must say…..I wouldn't be surprised to see him on BIP.

Me neither. He doesn't seem to be bitter towards the show or the producers, and I've seen him tweeting with and favoriting a lot of tweets from the girls in Chris's season. Given that he's still single in ~4 months, I could see him doing it.

Nick is still one of my favorites and his being on BIP would mean we would see him every week. That being said I hope he doesn't do it. TPTB chew people up and spit them out....just sayin'. hmmm

I do think that TPTB are a little bit kinder on cast members of BIP/BP. A lot of "villains" have kind of, sort of been redeemed after viewers saw them fall in love (Michelle, Wes, Kalon). Obviously, people like Jesse and Chris B. don't fare well, but I think that those guys really are just awful even without the edit. I think that Nick would handle himself with dignity and class, and would fare really well on the show. Of course, that's probably my selfish side speaking who wants to see Nick on TV again!

Back to top Go down

tailgate - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Rolly wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Happy to see there is still such Nick love.
I must say…..I wouldn't be surprised to see him on BIP.

Me neither. He doesn't seem to be bitter towards the show or the producers, and I've seen him tweeting with and favoriting a lot of tweets from the girls in Chris's season. Given that he's still single in ~4 months, I could see him doing it.

Nick is still one of my favorites and his being on BIP would mean we would see him every week. That being said I hope he doesn't do it. TPTB chew people up and spit them out....just sayin'. hmmm

I don't want to see him on another Bachelor show either. Don't get me wrong, I loved him and still do but it is because of that and knowing how it ended for him that I wouldn't want him to be possibly subjected to that again.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:13 pm

?? Why so glum??

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 · 2h 2 hours ago
:/
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:23 pm

His cryptic tweets are driving me nuts. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:32 pm

SueSt wrote:?? Why so glum??

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  2h 2 hours ago

I hope it has nothing to do with who the bachelorette is.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Sable wrote:

He tweeted that shortly after RS revealed the B'ette info so I think it does have to do with that. It reminded me of yesterday when he tweeted "Pins and needles" and followed MF shortly after MF tweeted about the tough B'ette decision. Not sure why he tweeted that face though. scratch
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:05 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Sable wrote:

He tweeted that shortly after RS revealed the B'ette info so I think it does have to do with that. It reminded me of yesterday when he tweeted "Pins and needles" and followed MF shortly after MF tweeted about the tough B'ette decision. Not sure why he tweeted that face though. scratch

He's been a fan of Kaitlyn all season, **. Or, maybe, it has nothing to do with the Bachelorette at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Well maybe he does have some interest in her and so was actually hoping she wouldn't be picked so he could pursue her outside the show.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Just reminder, no spoilers in any topics other than those for Bachelorette 11 titled Spoilers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:41 pm

:/ .............this face always puzzles me because I always interpret it as not full on upset but moreso puzzled or perplexed. Usually upset for me would be sad or <sad For me I use that face for "meh" or "blah" It could just be a funky mood day or something. No one can be upbeat or cheerful 100% of the time and if they were I'd be very suspicious. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:53 pm

:/ is the old fashion way of hmmm hmmm, before smilies and emoji's it was text based. Not happy not sad but questioning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:His cryptic tweets are driving me nuts. LOL.

Me too hissyfit
I think something's up and that this cryptic run is going to crescendo in the near future. 

That being said, I have no clue what's behind curtain # 1.  

He's a sneaky cheeky one.  
Like in the last 24 hrs. he and a male friend of Kaitlyn, who owns a salon in Van. , started following each other.  no idea  
Then there are the titillating SM exchanges between Nick and Julie... some obvious/some assumed.

...and who knows.  There may already be a spectacular woman sneaking in and out of his bed  apartment that we have no clue about.  
Being a Nick fan is so exhausting giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana