SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Through sheer force of authenticity, Nick has come out of this crazy show debacle smelling like a rose.  People that didn’t like him during the season, have come forward and said that his mature and thoughtful behavior has caused them to reassess him in a new light.  It’s all good for Nick.  His co-stars, on the other hand, not so much.

I think the possible romance with JB is a real thing, but as noted, her distance would be an issue.  I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.  And as far as not having ‘met’ the girl yet, it appears he’s only had one date (that our spying eyes have seen) with JB, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to be saying anything more now, either way.

It’s interesting and significant that he held out an olive branch to Josh but NOT Andi.  (God I’d love to be a fly on the wall of that reunion!!) The b*tchy side of me would love to see those two papped having a drink for the world and Andi to see!!  giggling

Look forward to more happy news from our Sweet Nick.

Last edited by SueSt on Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Love this man!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart A little more info...

http://www.bustle.com/articles/57664-nick-viall-talks-andi-dorfmans-breakup-tells-us-whether-theres-a-chance-theyll-rekindle-their

Nick Viall Talks Andi Dorfman’s Breakup & Tells Us Whether There’s a Chance They’ll Rekindle Their Relationship

LIA BECK
@LIAKBECK
2 HOURS AGO ENTERTAINMENT

Fans of The Bachelor/ette surely remember last season’s finale in which Bachelorette Andi Dorfman shockingly chose Josh Murray over apparent front-runner Nick Viall. Well, about eight months have passed since then, and things have changed quite drastically. On Thursday, Andi and Josh confirmed that they’d broken up — only days after appearing happy and engaged on The Bachelor’s live premiere. As fans of the show, we just had to know what Nick Viall thought of Andi and Josh’s split, and, thankfully, he was willing to share his thoughts with Bustle.

Nick says he found out about Andi and Josh’s split the same way many fans did — through social media. “My Twitter feed started blowing up with people referencing the break and then I started receiving multiple texts from people,” he tells Bustle. As for whether he found the breakup to be a surprise, he says, “You know, I didn’t think too much of it, but I suppose like most people, I was a little surprised to hear that. Especially given how they were seen together during the premiere.”

If you watched The Bachelor’s live red carpet premiere, you know that Andi and Josh seemed totally excited to be there with one another. At the time, Josh told host Chris Harrison that they were “looking forward to just settling down and relaxing and just having fun with each other,” but the couple didn’t expand on any wedding plans which may have raised suspicions for some viewers. Nick, who watched the premiere himself, didn’t get any odd vibes from the couple. He says, “I really wasn’t trying to assess their relationship when I saw them, but certainly nothing stood out to me.”

Nick was noticeably absent from the red carpet event on Monday, so obviously, we needed to know why. Heck, they had Nikki Ferrell talk forever, so couldn’t Nick get some screen time, too? As Nick tells us, he wasn’t at the premiere simply because he and the show “couldn’t make it work.” He does say, though, that he could turn up at other Bachelor events: ”You never know. I certainly keep in touch with the show and am still close with many of the producers. Just really depends on timing.”

Nick explains his personal feelings on Andi and Josh’s breakup as follows: “I feel for them. I have no idea what the details are, but whatever the case, I am sure it’s a difficult time for both of them. I hope things work out for both of them. I am sure they will.”

The former Bachelorette star adds that he is not in touch with Andi: “I have not spoken with her since the finale. I really have no idea if I ever will. I certainly don’t expect either of us to reach out to one another, but I would imagine at some point our paths may cross.” So does that mean there’s no chance of rekindling their romantic relationship? Yeah, pretty much. Nick explains, “I have moved on from my relationship with Andi, so there is certainly no interest from a romantic standpoint. If at some point we could be friends, I would certainly think that would be great, but again I don’t expect either of us to reach out.”

Enough about Andi and Josh though, what’s Nick up to in his own life? Well, he’s watching the new season of The Bachelor, for one. He says he sent Chris Soules a quick text wishing him luck on the show and is sure he will do a great job. He also let us in on a fun tidbit about Chris — he falls asleep freakishly fast. “The man can fall asleep in a car faster than anyone I’ve seen. It’s amazing. One second you think you’re having a conversation the next he’s fast asleep. We had some fun with him while we were filming when it would happened.” Nick’s also been doing some dating — camera-free! “I have been dating which has been a lot of fun overall. I haven’t been lucky enough to find ‘the one’ yet, but I am sure it will happen when it’s meant to be.” Spoken like a true Bachelorette alum.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Anyone that has followed Nick from the beginning is not surprised by this or anything else he is quoted in. Great article.

As Nick tells us, he wasn’t at the premiere simply because he and the show “couldn’t make it work.”

Brilliant response. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
notarose wrote:
Cuppa_Realitea wrote:

What are you referring to?
 This 
http://ca.eonline.com/news/612788/bachelorette-runner-up-nick-viall-surprised-by-andi-dorfman-s-breakup-with-josh-murray-heartbreak-is-tough

Thanks for the link. Nick Viall is a class act, for sure. And I am really pleased that someone from the cast, Nick Sutter, was willing to go on record and tell it like it is (or was).
:claphands :claphands :claphands

ITA very classy. Doesn't sound to me like Nick had anything to do with the split and he has moved on. He dodged a bullet for sure. He even left it open to reconnect with Josh which is taking the high road after all that Josh has said about Nick. yes
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone that has followed Nick from the beginning is not surprised by this or anything else he is quoted in. Great article.

As Nick tells us, he wasn’t at the premiere simply because he and the show “couldn’t make it work.”

Brilliant response. yes

Indeed! That was diplomatic of him. No lies needed. Take note, Andi.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Poised and classy as always. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Has anyone heard from Stuck lately?  I don't think I've read any posts from her in a while.  

She had posted she is busy with her studies, and hopes to made a case to graduate. She stated she wouldn't be around for a bit.

Please send her an email telling her to get her priorities straight! giggling I can't wait to hear her comments on this. I was actually looking for her posts yesterday too.

Mia.. totally agree with your "trophy wife" observation stemming from her turkey deprived upbringing so maybe the right guy wasn't cast. She needs some combo of Nick and Josh with enough money to pamper her. I don't think Andi walked away from the greatest love of her life because as Nick Sutter said, Josh had more public potential. She knew what happened to Brad 1.0 and Jpabs was catching hell for not being in love, so she was stuck. Maybe she hoped the love would come, but in weighing her options, took the easiest path (staying in Atlanta) and one that came with a perk (public potential). Too bad Josh got caught up in it, but in the long run it was better for Nick to be out. They wouldn't have worked either. Andi's now another casualty of the show. It's definitely mostly her doing but also an inherit risk with this show. It seems like with every break up, one person gets ripped to shreds. I'm no fan of Andi's but it's always so much worse than anyone actually deserves. 12 people were killed by terrorists in Paris this week. That deserves the outrage and hate that Andi's getting. I did see one really funny thing on her IG though. Plenty of people are saying she should get back with Nick, but one person's theory is that this is all about Chris Soules!! Seems Andi hasn't been able to forget Chris and she's the girl (in the preview) that goes into the tent when Chris says, "what are you doing here?! How entertaining would that be?! laugh out loud Wish it was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:11 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone that has followed Nick from the beginning is not surprised by this or anything else he is quoted in. Great article.

Brilliant response. yes

Indeed! That was diplomatic of him. No lies needed. Take note, Andi.

Touche!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:25 pm

SueSt- Had to let you know you are 100% correct. I didn't particularly care for Nick during the season but post AFTR he has been pure class and I did reassess my opinion of him and now really admire the way he has handled himself and I like him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Poised and classy as always. Smiley
Wouldn't expect anything else from him.  :yes:
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Aww Nick….isn't it great to know our first impressions were correct all along?! beatingheart

I talked to Stucki today….she is keeping up behind the scenes. Real life dared to get in the way and then her husband dared to take her out to dinner, LOL!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:55 pm

^^Hahaha! I've been thinking of stuck all week...of all weeks for her to need to miss. She would have been in posting heaven! Smiley

wisdomwizard - Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12 - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #12

+47
b
mprssdbyu
eirekay
mysthelma
Diana