SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethem - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:55 am

aviej wrote:Officially adopted into the Murray family. ❤️ #advonation2015 #teammurrayadvocare #champions #lovethem

lovethem - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 10903581_338155076390727_768628266_n

Can I get in line for adoption papers?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

lovethem - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:07 pm

You know I notice how MM never really smiles either. Kinda like Andi wouldn't ya say? Just kidding.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:Looking through twitter again to see what friends posted on the night of the breakup I found this:

Christian Robinson @crob45  ·  Jan 8

"No matter what profession you're in don't lose yourself to get to the end game. Is it worth it to gain the world and truly have nothing."

He's a football friend of Josh's.

What you think he means by that?

Christian was also Aaron's roommate through college. He would definitely know/understand how Josh would process this. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:00 pm

DawgFan wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:Looking through twitter again to see what friends posted on the night of the breakup I found this:

Christian Robinson @crob45  ·  Jan 8

"No matter what profession you're in don't lose yourself to get to the end game. Is it worth it to gain the world and truly have nothing."

He's a football friend of Josh's.

What you think he means by that?

Christian was also Aaron's roommate through college.  He would definitely know/understand how Josh would process this.  IMO

My take on this is You can be famous and have the world but if you don't have love you have nothing.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:39 pm

aviej wrote:Officially adopted into the Murray family. ❤️ #advonation2015 #teammurrayadvocare #champions #lovethem

lovethem - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 10903581_338155076390727_768628266_n

Josh looks good in this advocare pic - relaxed and smiling. Nice to see MM supporting her boy & probably vouching for the product as well. By all accounts she is a lovely person that adores her family, is active in her church and the community. The Murray brothers would do well to find a wife with similar attributes and it seems that one of them did.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:43 am

Josh favourited this tweet from JJ (pantspreneur)

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
OSU is the @jmurbulldog of this game and the Ducks are everyone else on my season...do they even have a chance? OSU 14 - ORE 7 #TheBachelor

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:38 pm

sara11 wrote:Josh favourited this tweet from JJ (pantspreneur)

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
OSU is the @jmurbulldog of this game and the Ducks are everyone else on my season...do they even have a chance? OSU 14 - ORE 7 #TheBachelor

Some of us have said we are looking forward to knowing the real Josh without Andi. This is a good example. JJ and Nick are friends. He's never acknowledged any one on twitter that is friends with Nick that I could recall. I don't follow as closely as some on here do, so I'm only going by what I read here. If he favoured a tweet in the past of anyone that is associated with Nick I think it would have been posted here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien

Some of us have said we are looking forward to knowing the real Josh without Andi. This is a good example. JJ and Nick are friends. He's never acknowledged any one on twitter that is friends with Nick that I could recall. I don't follow as closely as some on here do, so I'm only going by what I read here. If he favoured a tweet in the past of anyone that is associated with Nick I think it would have been posted here.
Brian was and is associated with Nick and Josh acknowledged him. I don't think it has to do with the fact they broke up.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:48 pm

edenpol wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien

Brian was and is associated with Nick and Josh acknowledged him. I don't think it has to do with the fact they broke up.

Brian was actually acknowledged to be more friends with Josh during the show than with Nick. Nick and Brian became friendly during the airing of the show. The whole Nick quoting Anchorman and the dog Murray, Brian I believe even mentioned his friendship with Josh while make the voice over comments.

JJ and Marquel were the two who primarily seemed to be Nick friends and not neutral. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
edenpol wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Brian was actually acknowledged to be more friends with Josh during the show than with Nick.  Nick and Brian became friendly during the airing of the show.  The whole Nick quoting Anchorman and the dog Murray, Brian I believe even mentioned his friendship with Josh while make the voice over comments.  

JJ and Marquel were the two who primarily seemed to be Nick friends and not neutral.  IMO.
I know that while on the show, Brian was closer to Josh, and he didn't like a lot of things Nick said or did, but after the show ended, he became friends with him.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:22 pm

I saw an interesting IG today from someone close to the Murray clan:

"Appreciate those who love you.
Help those who need you.
Forgive those who hurt you.
Forget those who leave you."

It may or not have anything to do with Josh/Andi but it definitely got me thinking. My gut feeling is that Andi was in fact the one to break things off. That doesn't mean she did anything wrong; if she felt they weren't right for each other...better now than later but I continue to lean in the direction that Andi was the one to call it off. I also don't believe Josh disagreed with the decision. I think he probably believes it was best for both.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:49 pm

I'm just curious what others thoughts are on this. Josh has only changed profiles and banners on SM but hasn't really deleted pictures of him and Andi, with the exception of the NYE party ads that I can tell. To me that signifies that he doesn't have any regrets about the relationship and maybe wants to still keep those memories, but is still ready to move forward.

On the contrast, Andi is deleting their happiest moments a little at a time on IG, but hasn't changed her IG profile, or updated her website to remove any mentions of Josh.

I think if it's an amicable end to things, it's not a bad thing to keep the pictures up. What are others thoughts on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam