SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Nanny check your PMs !!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

5 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Is there any word on if Andi did the interview today?

I watched The Daily Share for 5 hours on the live online stream and I didn't see anything. I don't know if anybody has any other information.

She just might have cancelled because she is not ready to talk about the break up. Which I can't blame her.

I don't think she is ready to do an interview. I remember Jenifer Aniston after Brad left her, she had an interview, but she cried the entire time. She should wait.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:05 pm

Really, wow. I do agree, now is not the time. But Andi did speak to CH though.

http://www.eonline.com/news/616522/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-were-awkward-and-weird-before-splitting?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-bachelor_the&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_bachelor_the&dlvrit=49015
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:24 am

aviej wrote:Really, wow. I do agree, now is not the time. But Andi did speak to CH though.

http://www.eonline.com/news/616522/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-were-awkward-and-weird-before-splitting?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-bachelor_the&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_celebrities_bachelor_the&dlvrit=49015
All I can think about is: wow a picture of them I haven't seen before!!!
Thank you!! :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:40 am

I noticed Josh is now following Tenley on twitter. Things that make you go hmmm

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:46 am

jen689 wrote:I noticed Josh is now following Tenley on twitter. Things that make you go hmmm
Now that be a cute couple :stirthepot
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:36 am

Diana wrote:
jen689 wrote:I noticed Josh is now following Tenley on twitter. Things that make you go hmmm
Now that be a cute couple :stirthepot

I disagree on that one.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:14 am

I'd prefer him with someone younger. But to be completely honest I don't see him with anyone but Andi for the time being. However, I find it rather curious that all of a sudden Josh is following Tenley. Can it be that the same family member who may have sent info to RS is the same family member who is encouraging Josh to seek Tenley as a love interest? I really hope that's not the case.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 am

aviej wrote:I'd prefer him with someone younger. But to be completely honest I don't see him with anyone but Andi for the time being. However, I find it rather curious that all of a sudden Josh is following Tenley. Can it be that the same family member who may have sent info to RS is the same family member who is encouraging Josh to seek Tenley as a love interest? I really hope that's not the case.
Oh gosh, hilarious!! Maybe the family member should give up matchmaking forever since I don't think it's her forte laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:02 am

aviej wrote:I'd prefer him with someone younger. But to be completely honest I don't see him with anyone but Andi for the time being. However, I find it rather curious that all of a sudden Josh is following Tenley. Can it be that the same family member who may have sent info to RS is the same family member who is encouraging Josh to seek Tenley as a love interest? I really hope that's not the case.

Or maybe Tenley reached out with a note of sympathy at the difficulty of a break up and so Josh decided to follow her.  As for the family member wanting Tenley, umm, that makes no sense.  Tenley is a west coast girl, so why on earth would MM want her son to pursue a woman living across the country.

Plus, I guess I am a bigger fan of Josh and have more respect for Josh than to think that he can't think for himself and only does what MM tells him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:19 am

Josh and Tenley are both 30. Rest assured that if it ever becomes a thing, you will see/hear it from her first. A lot. giggling

5 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 am

bleuberry wrote:Josh and Tenley are both 30. Rest assured that if it ever becomes a thing, you will see/hear it from her first. A lot. giggling

I think Tenley belongs with Kipton. They should seem to fit together.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam