SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I can't stop watching that video! Andi looks very tipsy with wine in hand, but her dance moves are cute! Good for her. There is nothing like a great jam session with friends to help get over heartbreak!

Hunter must love having all these women at his house all the time!

This is a TBT video. This is not from last night. If you look at the picture of Hunter and Kelly, Kelly has a different outfit on. If you also look at the countertop you can see that it is a completely different kitchen that they are in. This is a TBT from Juan Pablo's season. I really wish this had not been put up because everyone is thinking that Andi is out there drinking and dancing on table tops. It is not true. Not that I think there would be anything wrong with that but it is not from last night.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Obviously I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that its from last night. Yesterday, Nikki tweeted that she was heading to Atlanta and both Kelly and Andi posted the same picture today. That's why it makes me think its from last night. I don't know if they would both post the same throwback picture on the same day.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:52 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Obviously I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that its from last night. Yesterday, Nikki tweeted that she was heading to Atlanta and both Kelly and Andi posted the same picture today. That's why it makes me think its from last night. I don't know if they would both post the same throwback picture on the same day.

who posted the picture of Kelly and Hunter? I saw it before now I can't find it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:56 pm

nannymargie wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Obviously I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that its from last night. Yesterday, Nikki tweeted that she was heading to Atlanta and both Kelly and Andi posted the same picture today. That's why it makes me think its from last night. I don't know if they would both post the same throwback picture on the same day.

who posted the picture of Kelly and Hunter?  I saw it before now I can't find it.

Nikki did!  I think both are from last night as well.

So cute...I love seeing the 3 of them together.  Love their bond.

FWIW, Stephanie M liked Andi's pic.

Last edited by Acrunch on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:58 pm

What does latergram mean? Andi used that as a hashtag
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Acrunch wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

who posted the picture of Kelly and Hunter?  I saw it before now I can't find it.

I think Stephanie and Andi got along real well. Stephanie spent a lot of time with Andi and Josh.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:10 pm

Some people do a #tbt from the day before too. Is Andi wearing her ring?

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I think Stephanie and Andi got along real well. Stephanie spent a lot of time with Andi and Josh.

Yeah, I have to say no matter what the rest of the family dynamics were, it was pretty clear from day one that Stephanie and Andi genuinely got along really well. In pictures they were always next to each other, they hung out together separately and then also with Josh. It seems like they really made an effort to spend a lot of time with Stephanie, which was nice. Even though it's just social media it's nice to see that it does appear they're all on friendly terms.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Some people do a #tbt from the day before too. Is Andi wearing her ring?

I can't tell but if this pic is from JP season then we know she didn't have a ring and if it's from last night I doubt she would have a ring on because she isn't engaged and im sure the ring was already sent back.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:31 pm

The vid is dark but the pic Andi posted and the pic Nikki posted shows Kelly is wearing the same pants. Hard to tell if Andi has the ring on, I'd say no. Both Nikki and Kelly posted 13 hours ago. 3am?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  3h 3 hours ago
Sometimes you just need your girls, wine and the entire @taylorswift13 album. @kellytravisty @Nikki_Ferrell
wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 B7-MvLvCcAAcmqe

nikki_ferrell
13 hours ago
Gawd I love the South (specifically) Atlanta....but more importantly these two for forever.... #KellyGoingHamm
wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 29 10950629_745085578902082_339282583_n

kellytravisty
13 hours ago
#wcw... Or is it #tbt? Who cares, @taylorswift is on. @andi_dorfman @nikki_ferrell

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:42 pm

I think that both pictures are from last nite. The counter top is the same. Maybe just at different times of the day.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:46 pm

I think it was definitely from last night. Nikki would have gotten into ATL late and they probably were up half the night catching up. Kelly had a sweatshirt or sweater on in the photo with Hunter but easily could have taken it off and had a tank on under. The biggest clue to this being from last night though is Taylor Swift's Blank Space is a newer song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win