SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:Very disappointing but not altogether shocking. But I don't think that she'll reveal much in the interview. It certainly won't take on the same tone as the Nikki Ferrell interview. I wonder if she contacted Josh and spoke to him about the interview and they came to some agreement on what she should say? no idea

I hope she keeps it classy and doesn't give out any personal information.  I hope she talked to Josh about it before she did it.

I think it will depend on how it really ended
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Here’s what I can tell you as to why Andi was there. Andi filmed a sit down interview with Chris Harrison last week to talk about her breakup with Josh. That interview is either going to air during this Sunday’s episode, or next Monday’s episode. Josh was not part of the interview, so yeah, I’m sure that’ll be fun hearing one side of the story. Granted, I don’t see her coming out and trashing the guy without him there to defend himself either. I’m sure it’ll be pretty vanilla on how she’s doing, what happened, blah blah blah with no real dirt on the relationship – as it shouldn’t be. They did it with Nikki during the premiere, and this is no different. Andi hasn’t really spoken publicly about the breakup and the show usually likes to update their viewers on stuff like this. As for Nick, all I heard was he was in LA visiting friends and the trip had nothing to do with Andi, or even appearing for any interview. If he did do some sort of interview, it wasn’t during Andi’s time. But I’m pretty sure he didn’t do any interview at all. So there you have it. Expect to see Andi’s interview this Sunday or a week from tonight. Not sure which episode they’re going to shoe horn it in at the end, but it’ll be one of those two and you’ll see it start being promoted at the end of tonight’s episode. There is a 1 hr “Chris Tells All” episode right before Sunday’s 2 hr episode in Des Moines, so I guess it’s possible they show Andi’s interview then. 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:07 pm

I'm disappointed she did this interview, but I guess it's possible she was under contract. Does anyone know how that works? Is a lead required to do a breakup interview if it's been under a year? I know a few have done them before, but not all.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:Very disappointing but not altogether shocking. But I don't think that she'll reveal much in the interview. It certainly won't take on the same tone as the Nikki Ferrell interview. I wonder if she contacted Josh and spoke to him about the interview and they came to some agreement on what she should say? no idea

I hope she keeps it classy and doesn't give out any personal information.  I hope she talked to Josh about it before she did it.

I agree with you all. I am really disappointed that she chose to do this interview. I also agree with you - I don't think she will give too much information. I think that she will choose her words very carefully and I'm sure that she will keep it classy. I just wish that both her and Josh would have chosen not to address it, well at least not yet.
I just read Laudergirl's post and it does make me wonder if she could have been contractually obligated to do it. I know that not all couples who have broken up have done an interview, but I wonder if it could have been a part of the contract that would only be enforced if the producers (or whoever the people are) chose to, possibly depending on the popularity of the couple.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:56 pm

I do not believe that they are contractually obligated to have a sit down with Chris, after a break-up. But people like Andi, and Emily, have a need to be liked and viewed in a certain way, which is why they are easy targets for chris H and co. I do not expect her to make this a mud slinging affair though, she'll just talk about how hard they both tried to make it work.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 pm

Ugh I was dreading that this could happen. I agree with what everyone else says. I hope she doesn't put the blame on Josh or speaks for him, just say if it was different paths for their future, family issues, whatever. If they are still friends, then maybe she did tell Josh but again that does all depend how it ended. I'm sure Chris H. will bring up if they are still friends/talking, which could help give some closure for us fans. no idea  :bigsigh:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 1f49c

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 8367-910 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 I_got_13 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 E5kqdm15 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ugh I was dreading that this could happen. I agree with what everyone else says. I hope she doesn't put the blame on Josh or speaks for him, just say if it was different paths for their future, family issues, whatever. If they are still friends, then maybe she did tell Josh but again that does all depend how it ended. I'm sure Chris H. will bring up if they are still friends/talking, which could help give some closure for us fans. no idea  :bigsigh:

Great points. I agree that I don't think she should have done this. I am disappointed. I wonder how her family feels? Having said this though, I am curious what she will say. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:43 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Ugh I was dreading that this could happen. I agree with what everyone else says. I hope she doesn't put the blame on Josh or speaks for him, just say if it was different paths for their future, family issues, whatever. If they are still friends, then maybe she did tell Josh but again that does all depend how it ended. I'm sure Chris H. will bring up if they are still friends/talking, which could help give some closure for us fans. no idea  :bigsigh:

Great points.  I agree that I don't think she should have done this.  I am disappointed.  I wonder how her family feels?  Having said this though, I am curious what she will say.  :yes:

I feel that she had no choice. I know not all the past couples that have broken up have done this but those that have were more of a popular lead/couple. Plus everyone thought sure they would make it and it was a shock to them as well as all of us.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:05 pm

nannymargie wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Great points.  I agree that I don't think she should have done this.  I am disappointed.  I wonder how her family feels?  Having said this though, I am curious what she will say.  :yes:

I feel that she had no choice.  I know not all the past couples that have broken up have done this but those that have were more of a popular lead/couple.  Plus everyone thought sure they would make it and it was a shock to them as well as all of us.

You could be right nanny. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:34 pm

If she did it, it was most likely no choice, but contractual. TPTB wanted it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:If she did it, it was most likely no choice, but contractual. TPTB wanted it.

I am beginning to think this too. Chris''s season is leaving a lot to be desired so it is possible they are doing everything they can to bring in the ratings. sad Sigh....TPTB

I also think if this is the case, Andi will be very diplomatic...at least I hope so. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:50 pm

^But the ratings have been solid and increasing. I don't see this as a ratings pull at all.

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 87b72b10 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 86669110 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win