SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:53 pm

The ratings/viewership compared to other seasons and overall fan base, water cooler talk are underwhelming. 
The pulse from this forum overall says something. Things for the most part are quiet here. There is a drop in interest compared to other seasons. Bach Can had more hopping than this season of USA Bach.
If not for a lot of contrived drama, JK etc who knows what it might be. The pull and interest is not there. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 pm

/\ Totally agree Kasha. Glad I am not the only one.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Well the ratings are fine so I guess most people are enjoying it?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:30 pm

Laudergirl wrote:Agreed! I'm commenting on here right now instead of watchng the show. It's doing nothing for me this season. I like Chris fine, but he's a really boring lead, and there is just nothing to get excited about in the romance department at all. Not like Andi's season which was magic IMO.

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 3806527698 LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 3806527698
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:00 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Agreed! I'm commenting on here right now instead of watchng the show. It's doing nothing for me this season. I like Chris fine, but he's a really boring lead, and there is just nothing to get excited about in the romance department at all. Not like Andi's season which was magic IMO.

LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 3806527698 LoveYou - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 50 3806527698

clapping! I completely agree. In A/J's season there was clearly a love story that was being unfolded. With Chris, it's just a bunch of crazies. If there was a time for the franchise to pull a plug it would be at the end of this season. I doubt that most people are watching to see love unfold. People are just watching it for comic relief, because it lacks substance.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:19 pm

aviej wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

clapping! I completely agree. In A/J's season there was clearly a love story that was being unfolded. With Chris, it's just a bunch of crazies. If there was a time for the franchise to pull a plug it would be at the end of this season. I doubt that most people are watching to see love unfold. People are just watching it for comic relief, because it lacks substance.

:claphands :claphands I agree

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:31 pm

aviej wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

clapping! clapping! Perfectly said.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Honey Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 pm

I love A/J season too even though it is not shown here. I managed to watch their season online and was attracted to their love story. I watched the Bachelor premiere online and  i agree i saw a bunch of crazies and i personally felt no interest to continue watching this season.

Sweet Honey

Female Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:20 am

I just saw Andi has made two new posts to her blog. One is a recipe and the other a fashion blog on the Grammy's.

She must be feeling much better now. She had only been doing the Friday Fives since the break-up. I wonder if doing this sit down interview with Chris Harrison was healing for her? I'm still not happy that she did it, but I hope she keeps it classy like others have said.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:29 am

I do find it strange they did not mention Andi in the sit down with Chris. Either she never did it....or she didn't give them what they wanted. no idea
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 am

soccermom333 wrote:I do find it strange they did not mention Andi in the sit down with Chris.  Either she never did it....or she didn't give them what they wanted.  no idea

I will take either one as long as nothing is aired.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 am

Andi tweeted during the show but not 1 peep from Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win