SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 pm

aviej wrote:Well, we just have to pray **edited** Things will work out according to his will.

Praying Praying
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 pm

aviej wrote:Well, we just have to pray **edited**! Things will work out according to his will.

ETA
**edited** So at the end of the day, it's up to us. It's up to Andi and Josh to take charge of their own lives and relationship.[/b] I'm certainly gonna be snooping for clues etc. in the tweets leading up to and after this interview by both parties' friends and families.

clapping! clapping!
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:41 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
aviej wrote:Well, we just have to pray that God assumes his rightful place in this one! Things will work out according to his will.

ETA
**Edited** So at the end of the day, it's up to us. It's up to Andi and Josh to take charge of their own lives and relationship.[/b] I'm certainly gonna be snooping for clues etc. in the tweets leading up to and after this interview by both parties' friends and families.

clapping! clapping!

Please keep us posted to any clues that anyone may find.  Hope we get good clues after the interview.  Lets pray it's a very good interview.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:09 pm

At the same time, what could be best for each is to go their separate way with support of their family and friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Agreed Kasha. But had Ashley Herbert listened to her sister, she would not be married to JP right now. And even the sister did admit that she was wrong about JP. That happens too...However, if everyone in your circles, like Nikki, is telling you that something is wrong with the relationship, you should listen to that and give the relationship some thought. But at the end of the day, you gotta trust your own instincts. Because the worst thing is to have regrets and then you'd blame family and friends for the breakup, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Personally, I don't understand why any third party is getting blamed for their breakup. What is meant for you will not pass you by.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Don't be nervous, guys. Andi is a smart gal, she's not going to be anything but classy and she's not going to throw anyone under the bus. Of course she loved Josh so she's going to be emotional.. I can't be easy talking about a break up when you truly loved someone but it just didn't work out. I'm sure all the memories came back.

handwave Beautiful post! High clap
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Personally, I don't understand why any third party is getting blamed for their breakup. What is meant for you will not pass you by.  

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:30 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sara11 wrote:
THE BACHELOR 'Chris Tells All' on ABC - Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Chris Tells All" - Chris Soules joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss some of the most unforgettable women and memorable moments of the season so far, along with a sneak peek of never-before-seen moments. One of this season's most controversial bachelorettes, Kelsey, opens up about her panic attack: Was it real or fake? THE BACHELOR also shares his thoughts about another OUTRAGEOUS woman: Ashley S. and reveals why he gave certain ladies a second chance. He also weighs in on Jimmy Kimmel's attempt to help him find love. Finally, Andi reveals the happy times and heartbreaking memories of her engagement to Josh and where she thinks their relationship went wrong, on "The Bachelor: Chris Tells All," on a special night and time, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Bachelor" Two-Night Special Event continues tonight with "Episode 1907" (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) and concludes with "Episode 1908," airing on Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on its regular night and time.

snipped

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, "two very passionate, very strong personalities," tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

OMG I will need plenty of tissues for this. If it goes like this article says I hope Josh watches and see how much Andi still loves him.

I am with you nanny! Tissues for sure. I bet it will be a healing for Andi too. Just wondering if a certain someone will be watching? ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
sara11 wrote:

snipped

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, "two very passionate, very strong personalities," tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

OMG I will need plenty of tissues for this. If it goes like this article says I hope Josh watches and see how much Andi still loves him.

I am with you nanny!  Tissues for sure.  I bet it will be a healing for Andi too.  Just wondering if a certain someone will be watching?  ;)

Well it seems that that someone would be elsewhere. He has a ladies night mixer in Texas. Something related to Advocare, and I think it's V-day night. Can't confirm though.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

I'm mistaken guys, he'd be at the mixer on Feb 24th.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:53 pm

I've always stayed true to this quote.

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.
2/5/15, 1:36 PM

And this one..

KellyGoingHamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 55 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
If you're truly meant to be together, life will find a way to make it happen.
1/29/15, 3:10 PM

Andi's interview I'm sure is going to be heartbreaking and tearful as it should be, because when you love someone and give your whole heart to them, the last thing you want is to be back to square one again. She's going to get back up on her feet **Edited**

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win