SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I've always stayed true to this quote.

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.
2/5/15, 1:36 PM

And this one..

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 0f70L6EWV6zm8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=Notebook
If you're truly meant to be together, life will find a way to make it happen.
1/29/15, 3:10 PM

Andi's interview I'm sure is going to be heartbreaking and tearful as it should be, because when you love someone and give your whole heart to them, the last thing you want is to be back to square one again. She's going to get back up on her feet and if in the future her and Josh end up together it's cause they're meant to be.

Thank you True,  I loved the first one and I do believe it.  

It happened in my own family where they broke up and he even lived with another woman.  But they always still loved each other and got back together.  They are now married with a beautiful baby boy.  So no one knows what the future holds **edited**.  We just need to have faith.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by mamahamme Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 am

Can I ask how you found out he has a ladies night mixer in Texas?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 am

Trueloveforever wrote:I've always stayed true to this quote.

Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.
2/5/15, 1:36 PM

And this one..

If you're truly meant to be together, life will find a way to make it happen.
1/29/15, 3:10 PM

Andi's interview I'm sure is going to be heartbreaking and tearful as it should be, because when you love someone and give your whole heart to them, the last thing you want is to be back to square one again. She's going to get back up on her feet **Edited**

I beatingheart those quotes! Made the first one part of my signature shortly after the break-up for that reason. I don't see her being tearful just to save face but because she truly loves Josh and they both did everything they could. Agreed if it's meant to be, it will happen.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 1f49c

kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 8367-910 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 I_got_13 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 E5kqdm15 kellygoinghamm - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:43 am

mamahamme wrote:Can I ask how you found out he has a ladies night mixer in Texas?

Here's the link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/josh-murray-visits-austin-to-speak-on-advocare-ladies-night-tickets-15678643244?aff=es2&rank=2
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:13 am

I am counting the hours until her interview. Wasn't too thrilled at first but it's a chance to see her again and hear about what happened, just a little, and my helpless romantic heart believes it can lead to good things.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:29 am

Wow Aviej he must be a popular spokes person for advocare . Makes me wonder how they picked him or is the salon owner one of his clients. Edenpol I can't wait either. Iv'e always thought this was a good thing

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:40 am

Well I'm still on my pins and needles with this interview. Depending on how it goes, I'll know whether I should keep my avatar up or take it down. For me, this is a defining moment for Andi and I wish nothing but positive things to come out from it.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:45 am

aviej wrote:Well I'm still on my pins and needles with this interview. Depending on how it goes, I'll know whether I should keep my avatar up or take it down. For me, this is a defining moment for Andi and I wish nothing but positive things to come out from it.
Ughh I love your avatar!! I wish you won't have to take it down!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:16 pm

edenpol wrote:
aviej wrote:Well I'm still on my pins and needles with this interview. Depending on how it goes, I'll know whether I should keep my avatar up or take it down. For me, this is a defining moment for Andi and I wish nothing but positive things to come out from it.

I love yours too Edenpol
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:22 pm

I always liked the quote if you love someone set them free. If they come back to you they are yours forever and if they don't they never really were.

I
Both of my husbands and I spent time apart in the middle of our relationships. The key being with the first one we came back together in loneliness but never really dealt with our issues and eventually it destroyed us. I learned a lot from that mistake. Something drove these two apart. While not an Andi fan I do hope she figures out who and what she wants to be before she gets into any relationship. If Advocare isn't what she wants then she should. not settle either. I do believe she and Josh both gave it their best.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:23 pm

aviej wrote:
edenpol wrote:

I love yours too Edenpol

I love both your avatars. Please don't take them down. But I hope that good things come from the interview but I'm still nervous
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:53 pm

alberta3 wrote:Stuckinsc I partially disagree with you. I don't think the Advocare  should be an issue. He can do his Advocare and she can figure out what she wants to do.  Advocare is his thing and granted she should support him but I don't think she has to do Advocare for the relationship to work.  The problem I see is that they both have to be willing to work on the relationship. Every relationship has problems but if they are not willing to work at it then it will never work.  I truly believe that they were in love and this interview will show him how much she does love him I hope. It's funny I pray for them more than I pray for myself. LOL

Advocare doesn't need to be an issue, but her tweets make it seem that way. I think she wants something different and that is perfectly okay.
**Edited**

Both should do what makes them happy and both need to be honest with themselves about who and what they want. Honestly, I think it is perfectly okay if that isn't what Andi wants and I think it takes guts to admit it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win