SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sara11 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Has she posted to her IG since the breakup?  If not, then it can be as simple as just not bothering too do it yet.  Again, I can be wrong, and have no fact to substantiate my opinion at all.

She has deleted one or two IG pics since the breakup so she's clearly holding onto the MRs Murray part

Good to know.  Thank you.

There is Josh's Scarf twitter page, which I think Andi handles, it. I can't think of anyone else who would be handling it. I noticed that tweets have been retweeted on there and one today was retweeted about a picture of a table setting for the Golden Globes. On the twitter page it used to say "I kept Josh warm when he was on Season 10 of the Bachelorette and is now engaged to Andi Dorfman.". That is verbatim because I'm not sure exactly but the portion of "Now engaged to Andi Dorfman" has been deleted.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

girlcrush - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sara11 wrote:

She has deleted one or two IG pics since the breakup so she's clearly holding onto the MRs Murray part

Good to know.  Thank you.

There is Josh's Scarf twitter page, which I think Andi handles, it.  I can't think of anyone else who would be handling it.  I noticed that tweets have been retweeted on there and one today was retweeted about a picture of a table setting for the Golden Globes.  On the twitter page it used to say "I kept Josh warm when he was on Season 10 of the Bachelorette and is now engaged to Andi Dorfman.".  That is verbatim because I'm not sure exactly but the portion of "Now engaged to Andi Dorfman" has been deleted.  

I don't think Andi handles that page. There are many avid fans of this franchise who start funny twitter pages based on something recurring in a particular season - like clare crawleys raccoon, fake juan pablo, farmer fauxhawk etc etc

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:36 pm

aviej wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Stuck you and I usually agree but not in this case. To me it was the exact opposite. She was manic and trying way too hard to look happy and project that they both were happy. She seemed almost hysterical or on crack. Yes, she was trying to keep his filter in because she didn't want him to spill the beans about them until she could talk to him in private and maybe try to change his mind. To me, he seemed much more in control and over it, indicating that he was the one that was done.

We all see it differently which is why I asked the question. I really would love to know what was the last straw. As usual, I think eventually we will figure it out...if we haven't already. We are just that good...

I can see that perspective too.  She just seemed more in control and pushing him along.  But, that could definitely be my bias speaking.

Then why is she holding onto the Mrs Murray in her IG still  if she's the breaker? I'd think she'd be the one on the move going shopping and sstuff and Josh would be the more withdrawn, sobbing the whole time. It's hard to tell really when you look at all the arguments who ended it.

Could be that if she starts stripping everything too quick or all at once it would be kind of a mean thing to do . A heartbreak and announcement of a split might be enough for this week. Feeding the disappointed fans slowly might bode better for her in the long run . Who knows , guess we'll know more in weeks to come.

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:53 pm

what about that community facebook. is that ran by a fan also.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:08 pm

mamahamme wrote:what about that community facebook. is that ran by a fan also.
Yes, the only pages they run are their actual pages on IG twitter and personal fb profiles

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Ah thank you.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Nothing new on Andi? No posts, or favorited tweets?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 pm

I will be glad when she resurface...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:14 am

Spencer81 wrote:Nothing new on Andi?  No posts, or favorited tweets?  

Maybe she'll do her Friday blog .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:12 am

And she did do a bachelor episode 1 recap, so she should be doing an episode 2 recap?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:15 am

I think Andi is more embarrassed than anything else and IMO, the reason why she has gone AWOL on sm. I truly wish her the best moving forward and hope she finds the one that will love her-flaws and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:25 am

lexforlife wrote:I think Andi is more embarrassed than anything else and IMO, the reason why she has gone AWOL on sm. I truly wish her the best moving forward and hope she finds the one that will love her-flaws and all.

Not because they broke up means that Josh didn't love her in spite of her flaws.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win