SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:55 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:Was their break up really amicable? I can't help but think that even though they weren't as peppy as they're used to being in the past month, that they're is still a lot of love between these two. You don't turn off something like overnight, or even in a month or two. Just a couple of months ago they celebrated their 6 month anniversary. I wish them both the best, I really do, it just smells like a really bad fight that they are not able to get past and I wouldn't be surprised if they found their way back to each other.
I don't think they're ever officially getting back together but I wouldn't be surprised if they're spotted "hanging out" together once Josh returns to atl. The chemistry was insane and if she moves back to Buckhead, 3 minutes away, again...

Their chemistry WAS insane. Do you remember when she finally told Josh she loved him during the FRC and Josh was scared and sweating out of his suit (nice visual) up to that point?! It was so sweet and so natural, and their lives just blended so easily afterwards. Maybe too easily. Someone's going to have to move far, far away if they indeed are officially done. Its gotta be all or nothing with these two.
This is a good point that it was all too easy and too perfect for them, no sacrifices or compromises needed from either party. Even their friend groups were similar and blended easily. It'll be interesting when they inevitably run into each other again, unless Josh decides to leave atl and move home or somewhere else or Andi moves away.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by aviej Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:56 pm

Except for Cody...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Sorry, but this bugs me. I do think Andi is following what is important to her. If she isn't ready to be popping out babies, she shouldn't have to be.

If she wants to pursue different career opportunities, she should be able to.

I think Andi tried to deny what she wanted and it didn't work for her or Josh.

I want her like anyone else to find her happy and if that isn't with Josh then she should be allowed to move on.

As for the off the charts chemistry, that flame burned hot, but that kind of passion can easily morph to disgust as well. Last Monday, Josh didn't look like a man who couldn't keep his hands off Andi, he looked like a guy who wanted to push her rubbing hand off his back.

I hope for Andi she finds her joy where ever it truly is. I don't need her to be unhappy to fulfill anyone else's fantasy of what is right for her. God help me, I am defending Andi again. wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 2292733854
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 pm

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 10919519_759319097492369_677111775_n
The first picture since the break up announcement. Glad to see her finally.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Yay she's alive and kicking!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Yay!!! Looking good and STRONG, and hanging out with one of Josh's friends laugh out loud Stay tough, girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 pm

She looks good,can't see her eyes tho to see if she looks "somber enough"to make US magazine Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Well that means she is in ATL bc thats her personal trainer. I wonder where she is living?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:41 pm

edenpol wrote:wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 10919519_759319097492369_677111775_n
The first picture since the break up announcement. Glad to see her finally.

Good for Andi, she is moving forward and focusing on herself!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:42 pm

stuck, when I read your post, I thought the end of the world had come. giggling

I do agree with your point. Andi needs to stop making everyone else happy and figure out what she needs/wants. I wish her the best...whatever that may be.

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 9 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:stuck, when I read your post, I thought the end of the world had come. giggling

I do agree with your point. Andi needs to stop making everyone else happy and figure out what she needs/wants. I wish her the best...whatever that may be.

Trust me, I have spent a week defending Andi, it feels very, very weird. But I actually admire her for doing what is best for her. Gosh knows at her age, I wasn't that strong. I admire her, she really did try with Josh and I also admire that she is willing to move on. Both took guts and strength.

But yeah me defending Andi and RS defending CH, we all might need to start praying and going to mass or whatever you do, cause this little world might be ending. cantstopl

I understand some want the love story they saw back, but IMO that didn't fulfill Andi or Josh. If it made them happy and it was good for them, they would still be together.

I hope for Andi and Josh to both find their joy and according to them by breaking up right now they aren't each others joy. So for now, for them they need to be broken up. The future may change that, but they have made this difficult choice and are both being incredibly respectful to each other. I hope for their fans to respect their wishes as much and give them their time to heal.

The saying if you love something set it free, if it comes back to you it is really truly yours and if it doesn't it never was.

I think if they are meant to be they will come back together, but they both need the time to figure that out and I hope their fans can respect their wishes and give them that time without criticizing either of them for this action or expecting either to give up what they truly want so that the fans can have what they want.

If this post crosses the line, I am sorry, but really I feel like Andi and Josh both deserve to do what they think will make them happy. I admire them both for making the hard choice to do that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:56 pm

http://instagram.com/p/x4Z6n6B57o/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win