Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:00 pm

@Norcalgal @Linds911 so sad.

He was amazing that he continued to work and never giving up. I read somewhere from his producer, he had a good day. He was on his swing in the yard which he loved, "then he went to sleep". beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 61999

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by timfan Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:37 pm

@Linds911 hi did you watch gwen on Kelly Clarkson show today she told how Blake proposed  to her even asked her father first
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:30 am

@timfan yes I did! I love that it was just spur the moment, no cameras or photos just them and family. Smiley Blake did a interview where he said he was hiding the ring in his truck for a few weeks and glad he ever lost it. giggling

PINKHEART Any map, dot, location, you're always my destination  PINKHEART

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Jakait10 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 95becf10  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 Blake_10 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 19 They_a10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10861

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum