SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:16 am

Diana wrote:Comment: I don’t think that makes Eric right or wrong. If you’re gonna call Andi out for putting on a performance last Monday, wouldn’t you have to call Josh out too? They both knew they were on the outs. Why is Andi the only one to be accused of acting?
*edit* we do not link to RS' site. Thank you.

THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!

JMO, Josh looked uncomfortable with the whole farce, whereas, Andi, while manic, was her normal fake persona when doing that stuff. RBF when she thinks no one is looking and big smile for the camera.

Eric was right and that is why Andi had her meltdown, it was probably hard to have someone see through her so quickly. But truthfully, that is TPTB's bad. They cast a man with some sense of integrity for a lead with very little. I actually thought Eric was nice to wait a whole week, I would have given her a verbal b*tch slap when the flowers came at the epi 3 cocktail party and see read the note and then could barely pretend that Eric was even there after that.

I hope Andi learns, don't really expect it, especially if she is home with daddy Hy who thinks his little princess can do no wrong. JMO, but if one of this couple needs to be removed from the influence of a parent it is the grown woman who can't seem to live within her own means and acts as though she is entitled.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

Post by Diana Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:17 am

sorry it automatically put the link in when I copied it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Diana wrote:Comment: I don’t think that makes Eric right or wrong. If you’re gonna call Andi out for putting on a performance last Monday, wouldn’t you have to call Josh out too? They both knew they were on the outs. Why is Andi the only one to be accused of acting?

THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!

JMO, Josh looked uncomfortable with the whole farce, whereas, Andi, while manic, was her normal fake persona when doing that stuff.  RBF when she thinks no one is looking and big smile for the camera.  

Eric was right and that is why Andi had her meltdown, it was probably hard to have someone see through her so quickly.  But truthfully, that is TPTB's bad.  They cast a man with some sense of integrity for a lead with very little.  I actually thought Eric was nice to wait a whole week, I would have given her a verbal b*tch slap when the flowers came at the epi 3 cocktail party and see read the note and then could barely pretend that Eric was even there after that.

I hope Andi learns, don't really expect it, especially if she is home with daddy Hy who thinks his little princess can do no wrong.  JMO, but if one of this couple needs to be removed from the influence of a parent it is the grown woman who can't seem to live within her own means and acts as though she is entitled.

clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:35 am

Of course Josh is equally at fault for the fake premiere thing, but I do cut them both some slack because it was an awkward predicament to be in. Maybe they mutually agreed to earn one more paycheque together - what great friends laugh out loud.

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:36 am

Because Andi "acted" so much better than Josh. Especially the vid where she realizes the camera is on her and she busted out a bunch scrunchy nose smile or waving her ring in front of the camera with Neil Lane or blabbing about it takes time to taste the food for the wedding.

Josh smiled when he had to, stumbled on his own words. The airplane pic and limo pic was a huge clue at how unhappy he was. He let her dig her own grave as she winged it like a fool He  was clearly uncomfortable where she clearly was acting. Some might have boughten her act, but with the split announcement shortly after, they feel duped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Because Andi "acted" so much better than Josh. Especially the vid where she realizes the camera is on her and she busted out a bunch scrunchy nose smile or waving her ring in front of the camera with Neil Lane or blabbing about it takes time to taste the food for the wedding.

Josh smiled when he had to, stumbled on his own words. The airplane pic and limo pic was a huge clue at how unhappy he was. He let her dig her own grave as she winged it like a fool He  was clearly uncomfortable where she clearly was acting. Some might have boughten her act, but with the split announcement shortly after, they feel duped.

Another : clapping! clapping! clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 am

RS changing his tune? I wonder if Father Hy got to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:48 am

THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:52 am

luvlady345 wrote:

THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!  
Yep! And he's been pretending for months too!! If he stopped being into the relationship when his sm about her stopped, why not breakup with her and move on, why drag it out 2 more months? He's just as culpable in everything as she is imo.

luvlady345 wrote:Andi's going to resurface with he own sugar daddy, she will break the bachelor's internet....
Ha I love it! I hope she's spotted looking all gorge, hair blown out, not a care in the world laugh out loud laugh out loud Never let them see you sweat, Andi!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:54 am

Andi's better at acting than Josh imo and she did most of the talking therefore will take more of the heat. 

Interesting that Andi has hidden herself away so well. She has to come out sometime.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:55 am

Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

THANK YOU STEVE!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!  
Yep! And he's been pretending for months too!! If he stopped being into the relationship when his sm about her stopped, why not breakup with her and move on, why drag it out 2 more months? He's just as culpable in everything as she is imo.

luvlady345 wrote:Andi's going to resurface with he own sugar daddy, she will break the bachelor's internet....
Ha I love it! I hope she's spotted looking all gorge, hair blown out, not a care in the world laugh out loud laugh out loud Never let them see you sweat, Andi!

JMO, he was trying to make it work. That was why he kept trying. Just like Andi.

I hoped Andi would grow, but hey she could just embrace the fact that just like Kelly, she is best as a trophy and nothing else and if she does, then good for her. If it makes her happy, do it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:58 am

The longer she stays hidden the more likely I think she's getting work done and that's why she's hiding. I have no idea what, but I've definitely thought maybe that's why she is hiding.

fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 8 87b72b10 fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 8 86669110 fabrikbts - Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 47 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 27 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #3

+55
alwaystulips
ThankMeLater
JulySnow
beader
Peppermom